Mugman x mermaid!reader

Mugman's Pov

me bendy Boris and cup were at the beach to relax a little and take a break "Boris lets go play in the water!" he smiled and ran over to the ocean I followed close behind him and we began to play around. then something pulled my leg and drag'ed me under what I saw was amazing it was a girl with long (h/c)(your hair colour) she saw me and smiled I looked behind her to see a tail?!

(y/n) pov

I was swimming when I saw two people I always wanted to see a human before this is my chance. I swam up to one's leg and grabbed it and pulled him in I swam on top of him and smiled I saw him look behind me to see my tail I heard yelling and I let go of him and waved to him as he went back to the surface. 'he was kinda cute too...'  i sighed then I got an idea.

Mugman's Pov

she waved at me  as I came to the surface Boris hugged me "OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK!!" I told him I am fine with a confused face cause I am not sure if I am. he asked me what happened and I told him about the mermaid but I could tell he thought I was joking around then we here singing I turned around to see the girl singing the most beautiful song ever heard bendy and cup's heard it too.

(y/n) pov

I got the idea to sing a song to see him again so I do what I do the best sing.

mugman's Pov

after she was done singing she jumped of the rock she was sitting on and swam over to me and smiled and swam over to Boris and circled him when she was in front of him she smiled she went in front of me and spoke "Hi!" she had the sweetest voice "h-hi." "what's your name?" "mugman" she smiled "hi muggy I am (y/n)!"  she swam over to Boris and asked his name "b-Boris." she giggled and looked over and saw cup and bendy she looked back at us "brothers?" she said pointing at them we nodded and she smiled she swam to shore and splashed them with water with her (f/c)(fav colour) tail they both looked shocked she swam back to us with an angry bendy and cup behind her. she swam over and hid behind me. "hey cups and bendy" I said snickering (y/n) poked her out her head from behind my back and swam to them. she circled them she looked at them they were glaring at her which scared her "EEEEK" she swam behind me again "don't worry they won't hurt you." "guys this is (y/n) she is a mermaid." 

(y/n) pov

I poked my head out to see the two I splashed with dumbfounded looks on there face I started to laugh at there faces after the laughing fit I swam up to them."Hi, I am (y/n)!"  they looked at me and I smiled at them "you must be the big brother to Boris and you to muggy!" "hi I am bendy and this is cuphead." I smiled and splashed them again I giggled and swam away. 

~time skip brought to you by fun~

it was time for bendy cup Boris and muggy to go but before muggy left, I kissed him and smiled "until next time muggy!" then I swam away

mugman's Pov

as I saw her swim away I was a blushing mess then I heard "1..2..3 (y/n) and mugman sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!!!" I cover my face trying to hide my blushing face " until next time (y/n)." I mumble  

*

*

*

*

"until next time"

 author's note 

yay another one done and holy shit I didn't use one swear that's amazing but I hope you liked this one and don't forget to leave your request's and I will write them anyway see you next chapter bye bye~

(656 words)