cuphead x kid reader

(no there will be no pedo things in here)

 cupheads pov

I was walking down the street. it was pouring rain and was pretty cold outside. the raindrops hit the floor creating a soothing noise. the sound was soon interrupted by crying. I looked around confused as I followed the sound and was lead to an ally way. I found a cardboard box the noise was coming from inside. I looked inside the box and found a little girl she had (h/l) (h/c) hair it was knotted and a total mess. they were wearing a dress that was torn and messy. the kid was covered in scars and dirt. their leg was bleeding and clearly broken. "hey you okay?" I said softly trying not to scare them. I failed as they looked at me tears falling down their face as they cried. they scurried to the corner of the box hugging their knees. "hey I'm not going to hurt you..." they looked at me scared as I picked them up and wrapped my jacket around them. " let's get you somewhere warm okay."  

~time skip a couple of years~

your pov

I run downstairs carrying my teddy bear as I ran up to my dad "daddy!" I jumped onto him "hmm oh hey (y/n)" he looked at me smiling and ruffled my hair. he picked me up placing me in his lap as I smiled up at him. "daddy Tommy bear got a hole..." I held my bear up to him. he took the bear "ill get uncle muggy to fix it for you okay?" I smiled and hugged him happily. "thank you, daddy!" he hugged me back.

~another time skip~

I walked into the house sighing my hair soaking wet I dropped my bags on the floor and started to cry as I ran up to my room slamming the door shut. soon after I hear a knocking on my door. "hun you okay?" it was my dad. I open the door crying and he hugs me "what happened?" I shakily spoke, "m-my boyfriend cheated on me..." he hugged me tighter. "you want some ice cream and a movie?" I smiled softly and nodded "yeah thanks, dad..." I sat on the couch and he came back over to me with ice cream a movie and my teddy bear "Tommy bear!" I hug the bear smiling "thanks again dad" he smiles "anytime"

~time skip brought to you by eddsworld~

I walk in the cold rain my hoodie pulled over my head when I hear crying. I follow the noise and find a small cardboard box. I look inside to see a little boy his arm broken he had knotted blond hair his clothes ripped. "hey you okay?"