bendy x cupheads!sister

you're pov

"(y/n mugs you go after Boris I got bendy!" me and mugs nodded and ran after Boris I and mugs got him in a corner. mugs ran in front of cup before he shot mugs I pushed him out of the way. it shot me it hurt so much it is so painful I fell to my knees. "cup.... mugs...i-i am okay please don't cry." cup held me close "just smile for me okay p-please." I started to close my eyes "n-no open your eyes OPEN THEM NOW!" I blacked out.

bendy pov

the girl closed her eyes it was hard to watch "s-sir please let us help." "Boris no." he picked up the girl "did I say your death was going to be quick and painless MY BAD I MEANT I WAS GOING TO ENJOY TEARING YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!"

" he picked up the girl "did I say your death was going to be quick and painless MY BAD I MEANT I WAS GOING TO ENJOY TEARING YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!"

he walked off carrying the girl. I and Boris ran away.

time skip ~( . _ . )~

you're pov 

"bendy!" Boris ran to my brother and bendy "ay com backer!" I grabbed his hand CRUNCH! "Oww Oww!" the bandit ran of and I ran behind cuppy. cup, Boris, and bendy were talking when bendy looked behind cuppy and saw me "you're okay!?" I smiled and nodded. "I am just sore." he smiled and saw a red hue on his face. "we need to get going." I nodded and ran over to bendy I kissed him and I put some paper in his hand "(Y/N) LET'S GO!" I ran off to my brothers.

bendy pov

"We need to get going." (y/n) nodded and ran over to me she kissed me and put something in my hand  "(Y/N) LET'S GO!" then she ran off I looked in my hand to find her number. I will I promise.

authors note

hey my geeks and freaks I hope you enjoyed I mean I had to do this one we did cuphead x bendy!sister so why not this one anyway 

bye bye~

(326 words)