school story

hey, guys, I am starting school on Tuesday! yay... anyways I am just going to share my horrible 6th-grade teacher!  okay her name was miss Pippin. and she was a manipulative bitch. and yes I am using real names cuz I am salty as fuck! so I walk into the class and something about her does not sit well with me she is just smiling at all the popular kids but all the others she is glaring. but whatever I just thought she was in a bad mood.  but as the year goes on I realize this bitch hates me and you know what I did everything to spite her. okay so I am really bad at math so I asked her for help and she rolled her eyes and after 5 min of me not getting it she just yelled " JUST GO ASK SOMEONE ELSE!" in front of everyone... this asshat  so me being the timid person I am I just sat down I am not kidding one min later logan goes up to her and asks for help she smiles and happily dose so oh my god. really? really! ugh at this point I knew this is going to be one long year of pain and suffering. so at this point, I pinpointed her favourites there was Logan Nate Emily barbie (who is a bully!) Matthew pretty much the popular and pretty kids both of which I don't have. so you either fell into one of three categories the favourites, the left alone, and the ones who are going through hell.   you can already tell which one I was in. so at one point I just decided that fuck this I am going to put her through hell too. and I did. if I was good at anything she would try to make me feel like I was horrible at it. and it really did hurt to feel like nothing.  soon enough my whole class knew that it was a war between us. but what made me declare war was when I tried to tell her that Barbie was bullying me she didn't care.  did you get that SHE DIDN'T CARE hehe...HAHAHAHAHA!! this bitch didn't care I was being bullied and what made it worse she was defending her. oh my god ugh I have lost my mind. but you know what I got the last laugh I was the one that one the battle last day of school she looked at me and glared and as I walked out the classroom what I said was " go fuck yourself~"I smiled and pulled out the middle finger and left. I felt so good and I was so happy so I hope this year I don't have to deal with another miss Pippin but I wonder have you dealt with a teacher like miss Pippin I hope you haven't cuz she was horrible anyway one more question what grade are you going to I am curious anyways stay nerdy~