mugs x ghost reader

reader pov

I was sitting in my tree watching people as they walked past me, of course, they can't see me I died years ago when I was killed but I am still here as a ghost. I was sitting there is see two cup people I started to laugh and they looked at me (what you look like)

 I was sitting there is see two cup people I started to laugh and they looked at me (what you look like)

wait can they see me one of the cup people started to blush the other one looked confused "mugs lets go." so the blushing one is named mug when I heard his name I couldn't help myself but snicker at the fact his name is mug. they started to walk away and I decided to fallow them I mean it couldn't hurt me I am dead anyway "cup did you see that girl?" so they did see me but how? "yeah I saw her and when I said your name she laughed." she looked almost see-through kind of like a ghost." I kept myself from laughing but I wonder if I can touch them. I tried touching one of them but my hand went straight through him which caused him to shudder. I pulled my hand back. I should go back to my tree anyways I flew back to my tree to rest.

time skip

mugs pov

why can't I stop thinking bout that girl but she was just so beautiful when we looked at her she gave this face like she has never been looked at before hmm "cup I am going to take a walk!" cup nodded and I left and went back to the tree and there she was sitting in the tree now that I got a better look at her she is see-through it looks like she is sleeping hmm I went up the tree she was in and went over to her I put my hand on her and I just went straight through and I shudder due to how cold she was why was she so cold but how did my hand go straight through her!? "u-um m-miss." she opened her eyes  and saw me and fell off the branch I look over the branch to see her sitting  in mid-air after a little bit of staring at each other she flew up to me " can you see me?" I nod my head and her eyes lit up she looked so happy " I can't believe it you can see me?!"  I laugh at how happy she is. but can no one else see her? "can no one else see you?" she shook her head "no I am a ghost so no one can see me." I stare at her she is a ghost?! she started to laugh at my face and I began to laugh as well.

time skip

I have been seeing (y/n) for a while now I see her every day and I may have a little crush on her okay more like a huge crush and cup teases me about it so today I am going to tell her how I feel about her "h-hey (y/n)." hey muggy!" so um (y/n) I have something to tell you." she nods telling me to go on "(y/n) I reallylikeyouokayiloveyouwillyougooutwithme?" she blushed a bright blue " of course muggy!" wait she said yes?! I am so happy I looked at her and she started glowing "thank you muggy you set me free and I will always love you, okay I always will" she kissed me and disappeared I started to cry at the fact the love of my life is gone but at least I set her free.

you're pov

I watched over muggy and my own family but muggy is more important but I will always love you muggy and I can't wait to see you again. 

author's note

hey, guys, I hoped you liked this one cuz I loved writing it so I hope you enjoyed and leave me your request for what one-shot I should do next anyway until next time!

(672) words