Boris x fairy!reader

you're pov

I was sitting in my tree drinking golden flower tea when I heard"bendy what are you doing?" I look over a tree branch to see a tall wolf and a little demon. " I heard something in the tree." my wings tensed up oh no they saw me crap! I tried to move without making noise. I slipped and fell on the ground I made a thud on the ground and the two looked around to see me on the ground.

Boris pov

we started to walk away when THUD! we whipped our heads around to see A FAIRY! she looked at us with fear in her eyes she scrambled to her feet and tried to fly she got one inch off the ground before falling back down"Oww." me and bendy went over to her she looked at us and I can see tears in her eyes." are you okay?!" she looked at me and shook her head no and showed me her wing. there was a long rip in her wing" she touched her wing and yelped I bent down in front of her and picked her up bridal style "bendy she needs help!" he nodded and we walked. as we were walking I saw her face with a red hue on it. my face started to heat up. but I continued to walk with her in my arms.

~time skip :p~

we walked up to our hotel room and I put the fairy girl on the couch. bendy left to get her some painkillers." what is your name?" I look over to see her looking at me" my name is Boris and the demon is my big brother bendy." "I am (y/n)" she said simply. bendy got back with the painkillers and gave them to her. she looked confused she looked at bendy then at the pills."do you have megmwasa?" (i made the word up meg-mwa-za) we looked at her and she sighed she got and motioned us to walk with her.

~time skip ;p~

you're pov

we made it to the tree from where they found me I climbed the tree and motioned them up. they climbed the tree and their faces were shocked I giggled and went to my herbs and mixed some together. when I was don it was a green paste when I brought it out Boris and bendy's noses scrunched up "yeah it doesn't smell too great." I laughed and sat on the couch I put some on my wing and it healed." they're done!" they were both shocked "fairy magic." I said simply they nodded and we climbed out of my home "will I see you around." said Boris I nodded and kissed him when I pulled back he was a blushing mess I giggled I waved goodbye and left. he really is cute.

authors note

hey my geeks and freaks that was another chapter I hope you enjoyed and thank you again for 100 views anyway

bye bye~

(484 words)