bendy x flowerquest!reader

this was requested by mimoshidi_kira :)

you're pov

I was walking down the street and I could tell people were staring I mean a girl covered in black buttercups in not the most common thing in the world. I just wish people would stop treating me like a freak. while I was in my thoughts I ran into someone"oh sorry I was lost in my thoughts." I look up to see a demon a little taller than me and a really tall wolf. the demon looked at me and was in shock you would think I was hurt by that look but I am used to it by now."u-um it is alright." I could tell the demon had a red hue on his face but why? I stood up and smiled"the names (y/n)." I reached my hand out to him and he took it he stood up and I looked up at him." why am I so short!" he laughed and I did to "so what're your names." oh, my name is bendy and this is my brother Boris." I smiled and he did as well. I was shocked that he smiled back and he noticed"um you okay?"y-yeah I am fine."

bendy pov

I smiled back at her and she was shocked "um you okay?" she snapped out of her thoughts "y-yeah I am fine." it's like she never got a smile form, someone, before but why would no one smile at her she is beautiful and kind and the flowers just make her more beautiful." so how did you get um-" the flowers." I guess she has heard that a lot"let's just say they weren't always there." so do you two have a place to stay?" "no, not yet." "you can stay at my place if you want?" I smiled and nodded my head yes so did Boris. we followed her back to her place we were all tired so we went to bed and I went to bed thinking about her.

~time skip~

it was the next morning and I came out of my room to see (y/n) crying "(Y/n) what happ-"I was shocked she had tons of flowers covering her eyes "(y/n) are you alright?!"  she looked at me tears still rolling down her cheeks she but still smiled at me. (pretend it's you. and the flowers are black.) 

"don't worry about me I am fine I j-just can't see

"don't worry about me I am fine I j-just can't see." I ran up to her "(y/n) how did this happen?" she stopped smiling and looked away. "(y/n) what happened." she looked at me "every time I die I gain another flower."w-what." remember when I said I didn't use to look like this well the first time I died I came back and I gained I flower." I don't know what I was thinking I just kissed her. I pulled back and she was shocked"I will never let you gain another flower." she started to cry again."t-thank you s-so much." she kissed me and I did back

snap

I look over to see Boris with a camera"BORIS!" this is my OTP." (y/n) laughed and I began chasing Boris around the house. but I promise to never let her gain another flower.

you're pov

now I know I will never gain another flower again so thank you bendy thank you for everything I know I will never be able to see him again but at least I never have to be afraid.

authors note

T-T I love this story and yes I am back and I am not dead yet! but again I love this story so yeah I just find it so beautiful and please leave a comment on what I should write next anyways bye bye~