bendy x doll!reader

the art in this chapter is amazing and not mine enjoy the chapter!

you're pov

I sigh I got off my chair and went over to a picture. the frame was covered in dust I picked it up"I miss you." the picture was of a little girl with you in her arms. (pretend the doll is you.)

you started to cry when you hear a door open

you started to cry when you hear a door open. "W-WHAT WHY IS SOMEONE HERE!" I ran over to my chair and sat down. "did you guys hear that?"

bendy pov

"did you guys hear that?" they all nodded "it sounded like it came from upstairs," said Felix we walked up the stairs and went into the room it sounded like it came from. it was a little girls room there was a bed and next to it was a doll. the doll looked scared "bendy the doll has the part!" the doll's necklace there was a cog. I reached for it when the doll shot up from the chair and ran. "what the hell!?" I ran after the doll and tackled the doll the doll screamed. "give me the necklace!" "NO IT'S ALL I HAVE OF HER!" the doll stopped trying to getaway. the doll just started to cry. I got off the doll "of who?" she looked up tears in her eyes. the doll gave me a picture of a smiling little girl with the doll in her arms. "s-she made this for me i-i can't give it to you." by that time all the others caught up."bendy what do we do?" I looked at Boris and gave him an I don't know look. I looked back at the doll holding the necklace in her hands." how are you alive?" the doll looked at me "my ghost was put in this doll I can't leave the doll or I will die." okay what's your name?"(y/n)." she said simply. I waved the others down and we talked for a while.

~time skip~

you're pov

we talked for a long time "bendy we need to go." I looked at them "you're leaving me?" I was about to cry "I will be back I promise." they started to walk away "WAIT!" they looked at me I took off my necklace and went over to bendy and gave it to him "you can fix me can I come with?" I asked they all looked at each other and they nodded. I smiled and hoped in bendy's bag and I started a quest to be put back together.

~ big time skip~

I was sitting n a log when the group ran to me "(y/n) we can fix you!" I smiled and hopped off the log the gave me a drink. I drank it then there was a flash of light. I opened my eyes to see them all staring at me "bendy you look like a fire truck." he blushed more and I stood up I was an inch shorter than bendy "thank you I knew you guys could fix me!" I was wearing a grey crop top jeans and a jean jacket around my waist and a gold necklace.

" he blushed more and I stood up I was an inch shorter than bendy "thank you I knew you guys could fix me!" I was wearing a grey crop top jeans and a jean jacket around my waist and a gold necklace

"bendy are you just going to stare at me or what?" I asked he snapped out of his trance "l-lets just go." I giggled and we started to walk

bendy pov

(y/n) drank the potion then there was a flash of light I opened my eyes to see her. she was hot as hell!" I spaced out about how hot she is."bendy are you just going to stare at me or what?" I snapped out of it"l-lets just go." she giggled which made me blush more she was so cute. "hey (y/n) how old are you?" by the voice, it was Boris who asked"I am 17." she is my age too shit. 

~time skip~

it was night and the only ones up was me and (y/n). "hey (y/n) can you come with me." she nodded and stood up we walked into the woods until we go to a clearing the stars were bright I pulled over a log and sat on it she did too "Umm (y/n) I want to tell you something." "Yeah, what is it ben-mph!." before she could finish I kissed her she slowly melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck I wrapped my arms around her waist. we broke apart "she tapped my nose " I love you too."

authors note

hey, guys, that were another chapter I hope you liked it and from what I have seen this was the first bendy x doll reader so I am original I think I am not %100 but I don't know.

bye bye~

(776 words)