Boris x Deaf!reader

Boris pov

bendy and I were walking when we saw a girl being picked on by a bunch of bully's we ran over and got them to go away. on the floor was a passed out girl covered in blood. "oh my god bendy what do we do?!" bendy picked her up and started to run so did i. 

~time skip~

you're pov

I woke up in a bed and not in the place where I passed out "Oh you're awake!" I look over to see a tall wolf and a short demon" hi I am Boris and this is my brother bendy!" 'hi I am (y/n)' i shined being able to read his lips. they gave me a confused face and I grabbed so paper and wrote down 'sorry I am deaf my name is (y/n)' they read the paper and nodded "I am Boris and this is my brother bendy." bendy looked at me confused "how do you know what we're saying?" I rub the back of my neck and write down ' i can read your lips'  I smiled and I saw a red hue on Boris's face I blushed at the sight of it.

~time skip :3~

 me Boris and bendy have become great friends and I developed a tiny crush on Boris okay not tiny more like a huge crush on Boris but he would never like me and I have never even heard his voice and he has never heard mine.

Boris pov

I have had a huge crush on (y/n) for a long time and bendy knows and I think he has a plan and I don't think will like it he always has this smirk on his face he is planning something I know it but what is he planning. I fell a tugging on my shirt I look at (y/n) with her notebook out. 'Boris are you alright?'  I took the notebook out of her and wrote down ' yeah just spacing off.'  she giggled and nodded I blushed when she does use her voice she is so cute but I didn't see bendy behind me. he pushed me into (y/n) and I kissed her. I pulled back and saw her face covered in blush.  after she snapped back to reality she kissed me she pulled back and hugged me "i....l-love....y-you." I hugged her and she smiled.

authors note

again I want to say that you guys are amazing I really don't know why you guys like this book but if you like it I will continue to write for you guys and thank you again anyway sorry for the short chapter. 

bye bye~

(407 words)