insane!child!reader

(y/n) pov 

it was another day in the white room I don't like it here but they won't let me leave I just want to play a little but they won't let me it's not fair they say I am crazy but I am not crazy I just have twitches not crazy. I want to play. I got out of my two white jackets and coloured using the red milk

bendy's Pov

my friend needed my help so I came over. I walked into the asylum to find my friend alphys. "o-oh bendy y-your here c-come." I followed alphys to a room "we n-need you to t-talk to h-her." she opened the door to show a little girl crying the corner. I walked over to here "what's wrong." she looked at me her (e/c) eyes looking at mine she  poked me and giggled so I poked her back this went on for a while until she was all the way happy. "what's your name?" "(y/n)!" I laughed she was cute why is she here then I saw the cuts on her arms and wrist. "what happened!?" they do it when I untangle my white jacket."  she is smarter than she looks I dig through my bag and pull out some band-aids "thank you bendy!"i-its time t-to go." I nod my head and look back at her face was sad "don't leave please..." she began to cry I poked her and she laughed "I will be back promise." she smiled and hugged me I hugged her back I let go and left her face was sad. I opened the door "smile for me okay."

(y/n) pov

bendy left and I smiled at him I was going to get out of here and be with him my hopes of getting out of here were raised I was going to get out of here.

~time skip brought to you by alphys~

every day daddy bendy visits me and sometimes with uncle Boris and today I am going home with daddy and uncle Boris I am so happy alphys gave me a pretty dress to wear. and did my hair (pic below)

 and did my hair (pic below)

I was waiting in the lobby when daddy came in with uncle Boris"DADDY!" I wrapped my arms around daddy " I going home with you!" he picked me up and hugged me so did uncle Boris

*

*

*

*

*

*

"I told you I would keep smiling."

authors note

sup, my geeks and peeps, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I love this one it was so cute I love my brain sometimes but don't forget to leave your request's anyway bye bye~

~(489) words~