cup x mafia!reader

you're pov

okay, that woman is my goal"boss what is my targets name?"Maria Hernandez." I walk out of the back and over to my target."hello miss what can I get you!" she looked at me"do you know who I am?" I nod my head. she starts to yell at me to call her miss Hernandez"....yes miss Hernandez..." I grit my teeth as I say that. she gave me her order and I walk off as I walk by I see two men with cups for heads. I walk up to them "hello sirs what can I get you." they said their orders and the one in red had a red hue on his face but I just brushed it off. I walked to the back and gave them the order.

~time skip~

the orders are done and I take them out I gave my target her food and walked too the boys with the cup heads "here is your food! do you need anything else?" they nodded there heads no and I walked off okay now it is the right time. I turn off the lights I run to my target and kill her"AHHHHHHHH!!!" the lights turned back on I was covered in her blood" sorry to spoil your food but I got too go." I walked out of the dinner I walk into an ally "hey get back her I turn around to see the two cup heads" yes cuphead and mugman." they looked at me shocked" I know all about you two murderers and killed many people because you made a deal with the devil." they were both scared I laughed a bit." well my name is (y/n)." they held up there fingers like guns and they tried to shoot me but I got out of the way I ran towards cup and cracked his cup for a head." never shoot me again." I tossed a medkit at them"you will need this oh and have this you should join." I walked up to cup and kissed his cheek.

cup pov

  "you will need them oh and have this you should join." she walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek.  I looked at the card it had a number on it "black star mafia." maybe I will call for you.

authors note 

hey, guys, I am running out of ideas please help me...

please.

bye bye~

(392 words)