Boris x beauty queen!reader

this was requested by CupheadandArisweet7 thanks for the idea!

Boris pov

I and bendy were walking looking for something to do when we see a beauty contest bendy wanted to go to see all the girls like always so I went to see him happy. when we got there we took our seats. all the girls came out and bendy was drooling over all of them. but one girl she was beautiful and amazing she had (h/l) (h/c) and her sparkling (e/c) were shining 

time skip

 the contest was over and the girl I liked won she came to the mic and thanked everyone and walked off stage her voice was amazing"do you want to go see her." I shacked my head and we went backstage she was back there in normal clothes she turned to us"hello do you need something?" she walked over to us and I blushed a bright red" no we just came to congratulate you on winning."  she smiled "thank you my name is (y/n) what are yours?" "I am b-b-b-b-Boris and this is my brother b-bendy." she laughed I blushed more she was too cute! "we better get going." I nodded but first I went up to bendy.

you're pov

Boris ran up to bendy and asked him something  he nodded and Boris ran over to me"(y/n) would you like to join us in our quest?" I nodded and went to pack my things I packed my things and went over to them"okay let's go!" we walked out of the building when someone with a cup for a head grabbed bendy "don't worry your death will be quick and painless!" I ran up to the man and kicked him in the shin. he fell to the ground and I grabbed bendy and Boris and we ran as fast as we could. the man with the cup for a head grabbed me and held me up to him  "oh I am going to enjoy killing you!" I laughed "if you can get to me." I kicked him in the head.

crack

he yelled and I ran with Boris and bendy behind me we ran into a hotel. and we got our room key and ran in there "(y/n) when did you learn to do that." I looked up "when I started caring for you guys." Boris blushed and I laughed "there are only two beds how about you and Boris share one and I will get the other one." Boris blushed I did too bendy hoped on the bed and fell asleep I got in the bed and so did Boris I was blushing and so was Boris I turned to him and looked him in the eyes I leaned in and kissed him I pulled back"I love you." he was blushing "I love you my beauty queen." we hugged each other and fell asleep.

authors note

hey, guys, I hope you enjoyed and thank you

CupheadandArisweet7  for your request

bye bye~

(488 words)