bendy x pregnant!neko!reader

bendy's Pov

it was late at night and I was being shaken awake by my wife that was next to me. my wife is pregnant so she probably wanted food or something else. "(y/n) what's wrong?" I roll over to look my wife in the face.  "bendy I want cheesecake." I looked at her with still with sleep in my eyes. "we will get some tomorrow just go to bed." I heard her tail swish under the bed in anger. I felt her eyes burning into the back of my head. I gave out a sigh and got out of bed. " I will be back with cheesecake," I said rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "thank you bendy." she kissed me and went back to bed. I let out another sigh before getting changed. 

~time skip~

I walked into the store and saw this man stuffing loads of ice cream in his cart. I guess I was staring because he looked up at me and rubbed the back of his neck. "m-my wife is pregnant." I laughed and smiled. "hey we are in the same boat." his eyes lit up and asked how long she has been pregnant. " she has been pregnant for about four months. I am guessing you are here because your wife asked you for food." he nodded his head and grabbed his cart full of ice cream. "see ya bud! and good luck." I bought the cheesecake and went back home. I walked inside and see my wife sitting in this nest of pillows and blankets. she looked at me and smiled. "do you have it?" I nodded my head and gave my wife the cheesecake. she ate it and smiled. "thank you bendy!" she kissed me and laid back down and fell asleep. I sighed and kissed her forehead. I picked her up and put her in bed. I went back out of the room and went to sleep on the couch.

~ 5 months later~

me and (y/n) were rushing to the hospital. as (y/n) was holding her stomach in pain. (y/n) screams out in pain. we burst into the hospital as a nurse help us to a room.

~after birth cuz me lazy~

I am sitting with (y/n) when the nurse comes in and hands (y/n) a little baby boy.  I rubbed his head and looked at (y/n). "what should we name him?" she looked at me and smiled "theo lets name him theo." I smiled " yeah I like that name." I kissed her and we both looked at our baby. I smiled knowing I get to spend the rest of my life with my beautiful wife and my baby boy. (y/n) laid down tired from giving birth. "sir would you please step outside so we can clean your wife up." I nodded and left the room.  I sat down in the chair and sighed. "well this was stressful." the nurse exists the room with (y/n) in a wheelchair and our baby in her arms. I kissed her and smiled. "when she is done resting you may take her and your baby home." the nurse said happily. I nodded and smiled. she took (y/n) off to her room. I can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with them.