ֆʊռɖǟʏ💮

A golden haired girl sat in the library near the window. The sun light falling from the window falls on her clear skin. She has a book in her hand and is completely drowned in the story.

She was so drowned in the book that she didn't even notice a pink haired boy sit in front of her.

He watched her As she scrunched her nose and frown her brows at some part of the story.

He leaned on his one hand to observe her every facial details.

"You know you should really go on a date with me...." He said wth a smile on his face.

That made the girl look up from her book. She looked at him and got back to her book again.

"Luce......" He snatched her book from her hand and gave her ,his famous smile.

"Natsu......give me back my book......" She reached for the book but he extended his hand far from her reach.

"Why don't you have a little fun ?.........why are you always in this library....reading books...?"

She glared at him and he give up and gave her, her book.

"You know I don't like being social.......cause I don't know what to say...." She said going back to her book.

"But you talk with me, Levy , Erza and Elsa.....it's no different......"

"It is...... you guys are different...... You are my childhood friends...."

"Hmmm" he only hummed at her response.

He looked around completely bored as Lucy kept her face in her book. Then pulled out his homework and started solving it.

"And yeah I'm not going out with you....." She told him in monotone.

He looked up from his homework and smirked at her. And then got back to his work.

After he completed his work he looked up to see the blond still reading. He looked at her face to see her completely drowned in the book.

He packed his bag and stood up, putting his backpack on. He stood near her chair and bent down to pick her up.

Lucy gasped as he picked her up bridal style.

"Natsu......what The hell?..." She whisper shouted at him but he kept his face straight.

She sighed as she know what he was doing.

To her he usually do this when he got irritated with her being all drowned in the book. He always picked her up bridal style and took her to his car.

He sat her on the passenger seat and got to the driver seat.

He sat in the car and started it. He kept driving and didn't say anything.

I think I made him mad. Lucy thought to her self.

She don't want to see him like this. It hurts deeply in her heart when he don't talk to her.

So she put her book in her bag and kept it away. And turned to look at him.

To which he smiled and pulled into the parking lot of the small cafe.

"Fairytail"

He turned to her and smirked at her.

"You have something to tell me....?"

"Yeah...... I'm sorry ......."

"You're forgiven........let's have a meal and then I'll drop you home....." She nodded and smiled.

"Sure...."

I know it's short, but that's all I have for now .

I'll try to update quickly.

Please

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT