ռɨɢɦtʍǟʀɛ!😫

Next day.....

Lucy woke up and got ready for school and went downstairs. She went to the kitchen where Grandine was making breakfast.

"Good morning " Lucy wished Grandine.

"oh.... Good morning Lucy... Did you sleep well?"

"yeah"

"That's good..... Sit. I'll serve you breakfast " Grandine said. Lucy nodded and sat on the kitchen counter as Grandine put a plate of pancakes beside her.

"Good morning Ladies" said Zeref as he came into the kitchen. Lucy and Grandine greeted him back. He kissed his mom and patted Lucy's head.

"where's dad?" Zeref asked as pulled out a plate taking his pancakes and stood beside Lucy.

"You know how much protective he is. So he left early to pick Wendy from her school. " Grandine said and sighed.

"but aren't they two hours later?" Zeref asked raising his brows.

"Over over protected father syndrome... " Grandine said and Lucy  and Zeref laughed.

"Good morning everyone. " Natsu said and yawned.

"Good morning!" said everyone.

He sat beside Lucy on the counter and side  hugged her, laying his head on her shoulder.

"You didn't sleep well. Do you?" Lucy asked and Natsu shook his head. "Why?"

"Lissana" he said.

"Oh! A nightmare. " Lucy stated and Zeref laughed.

"what-what did she do-do now?" Zeref said between his laughs.

"Let me guess. She tried to kiss or worse you were getting married to her?" Grandine said as served him pancakes.

"How do you always know woman!?Are you some kind of witch or something?" he said dramatically.

"I'm your mom for a reason. " Grandine said as she put her hands on her hip, showing her superiority.

Lucy and Zeref chuckled at Natsu who was face palmed.

*******
Natsu drove to school with Lucy.

Many things were going in Natsu's mind.

"Lucy... " Natsu called.

"Hmm" Lucy looked at him.

"ah.... Nothing...... " Natsu wants to say something but stopped. Natsu sighed when she let it go and shrugged. But he knows that somewhere she still has it going as to what  he wanted to say to her.

Lucy looked forward as Natsu recalled the things happened yesterday. He was debating whether to yell Lucy or not.

He don't was her to stress over it so he chose not to tell her.

At school....

Lucy and Natsu greeted their friends as they reached their classroom.

But some strange things are happening today and Lucy noticed it.

Other students were staring at them and whispering to eachother. She was curious to know what happened and also curious because it's related to her or Natsu.

Natsu noticed the stares and whispers as well but all his attention was on Lucy. He don't want to keep her in dark and decided to tell her later.

He was also worried if  Lissana would try anything so he stayed with Lucy and also asks her to watch his practice.

She knew by the looks that Natsu gave her and others, that something is up. She was constantly thinking about it, but she was sure that if it's something she should know about Natsu will tell her.

Natsu was very thankful today cause Lissana was not present. But her minions were giving glares to Lucy so he stayed close to her.

The school ended and they went to the gym. Natsu was practicing when he got a message. He left his things with Lucy so she looked at the message.

Mom🥀💕

Strouse family is coming over for dinner. Be prepared.....and come straight to home😡....... Good luck😘 Love ya!

After the practice when they were driving home Lucy told him about the message.

Natsu groaned in response. It's clear that he didn't like this plan but he has to go through this.

Natsu was scared but Mrs Strouse is his mom's  best friend. And Mira will be there too considering Mira and Lucy are like sisters, she has to be there.

He was going to tell her today but now that they are having the strouse over he was  frustrated. He don't want to see Lissana but he have to.

At the Dragneel's residence :

Lucy got ready and went downstairs to help Grandine.

She is scared to meet Lissana but ecstatic to meet Mira.

Last time she met Mira, she told her how Laxus broke up with Cana.

Cana and Mira are best friends and in college together with Laxus. Mira always had a crush on him and Laxus was dating Cana, when he started to have feelings for Mira. They couldn't ignore it and things happened.

They talked and it was the worst thing. Cana was angry. She didn't talk to them for a long time, but later she met someone and understood Laxus and Mira's situation.

They talked it out and every thing went good.  Cana was happy with her new boyfriend and Mira and Laxus finally started dating.

And today that Mira is coming. She is really happy.

She was bought out of her thoughts when Natsu walked in the kitchen.

Lucy saw him and blushed seeing him smirking at her.

"I told you... This dress does look good on you.... " He said as he stride toward her looking into her eyes. She was mesmerized by his his eyes as he came close to her.

"You are looking beautiful.... " he whispered as he leaned down and kissed her cheek.

Lucy was about to say something when the bell rang.

I know it's short but right now I don't have time to write more.

Tell me how do you like this chapter.

Bye!