Juvia🌧️🌧️☔

Hey guys!

I added some gruvia in this chap.

Natsu and gang was cheering when Erza scored. It was an unbelievable score, a five pointer.

After the score Jellal ran toward Erza holding her in his arms and kissed her. Fairytail was erupted in howls and cheers of happiness.

But before fairytail could be awarded with the trophy the Sabers gang had already left.

Lucy and others got down from the bleachers. Levy immediately ran to Gazeel and hugged him.

"that was so cool when you pushed that ugly dick. " she squealed. She might be little but everyone know she's a bad ass girl if you are on her bad list.

Gazeel chuckled and kissed her cheek.

Juvia was sitting on her knees near Gray's foot as she looked at it painfully. Gray pulled her up and sat her beside himself.

"I'm so sorry Gray sama.... I can't help you.... I want take away your pain.... "

"it's okay..... Juvia..... It's no big deal..... And it's just a strain..... It'll be better in few days. " he said and rolled his eyes.

To everyone he shows that he don't care about Juvia, but everyone knows that this cold hearted guy is melting for her. He would always shows her a hateful look when she is near him.

He is too afraid to show his feelings.

"but... You are in pain.... "

He stayed silent while Juvia cried hugging his side.

"Gray!" Natsu yelled.

He looked up and Juvia did too. Natsu walked toward him and pulled him on his feet making him hiss in pain.

"Natsu he is hurt" Juvia said getting angry when she saw Gray in pain.

"ignore her" Gray said as they walked to the guys.

"But you need rest Gray sama"

"Leave me alone juvia.... For once.. And for all" Juvia's heart broke hearing him. She knew that Gray is not very fond of her but she was still trying. Trying to get him like her too.

She really love him but he was always so distant to her. He always pushes her away. It breaks her heart but every time she would wrap it in bandage and go him for another hit.

Natsu saw the hurt look on her face when Gray said that. He couldn't see her like that. He can feel the pain she was in.

"You shouldn't have said that" Natsu said in concern. But before gray could say something Lucy bombarded them with questions.

Juvia watched as Gray walked away with Natsu. Now meeting Lucy on their way as she asked Gray questions, to which he replied sweetly.

She don't hate lucy but sometimes she got jealous of her. Because Gray talks to her, No. But because lucy have Natsu. Who loves her way to much. She is jealous of their relationship. She want her and gray be like them but he always seems to run away from Juvia.

But today she had enough. She don't want to be rejected again and again. She had tried everything but he don't want her. If he does he would have taken some steps toward her. Even if those are baby steps she'll take them.

Now with that thought in her mind that she is not needed in Gray's life she decided she'll give him what he want.

She watched as the whole team got awarded for their victory. Everyone was happy. Gary was beaming with happiness . The happiness she wanted to bring to him. She just smiled and walked home after Natsu dragged him away to the infirmary with lucy in tow.

Natsu was mentally scolding himself after seeing Juvia. He never saw her like that before, she looked broken. Like she reached at very limits. And it's true. Even he didn't have to chase Lucy that much, like she chased Gray.

After dropping Gray at the infirmary and got him treated. He dropped him home.

Natsu and Lucy walked to the car and left for home.

"What happened?why are you so upset when you just won the game.?" she asked noticing the frown on his face.

"Just thinking about Juvia."

"Did something happen again.?"

"Hmm"

Lucy listened as Natsu told her what happened. And also came up with a plan. He drove to Juvia's place instead of his.

*****

"I'm sorry I can't do that...... I'm tired Natsu..... I'm tired. " Juvia cried as she hugged Natsu and he patted her head.

"of trying.... He... He... never liked me and he never will..... "

"I.... I...... Tried. Everytime.it was always me who wanted to be with him. It's my fault that I fall for him. "

"If s not your fault Juvia" Natsu said with anger and concern. He pulled her away by her shoulder and looked at her. "he is a dick for not choosing you. And we will make him regret it. Just please go with the plan. "

"He is right juvia. We should do this. You and Gray both need this. " Lucy said as she wiped her tears.

"but he don't want me. So these no point in doing this. "

"He does wants you, he is just not admitting his feelings"

"Natsu he don't want me. Why don't you understand. "

"Hell..... Even if that dick of an ice cone don't want you there are other guys who does. " Natsu says. "Juvia please... Just once listen and do as I say"

Juvia tried to think of his plan. Will this be okay. Will the plan work. what if it doesn't.

Uggghhhhh

"fine... I'll do it"

"yes" "yey!" Natsu and Lucy both said and hugged Juvia. They both stayed at juvia's place that day discussing their plan.