What the hell?

Hello beautiful people.....

Raven is back after a long time and I'll try to update soon for my other stories too but for now you'll have to stick with this one.

😊

Back to present... Lucy treating Natsu's wounds.

" Natsu! Just stay still. " she said as she once again dabbed the cotton in antiseptic and cleaned his cuts and wounds.

As she treated his cuts she noticed that his attention was somewhere else. He would often clench his jaw and fist his hands and a look of anger can be seen on his face.

She carefully took his hand in hers and apply the antiseptic on it. He winced a little but then got used to it. He is not himself right now and his whole attention was on what Gray said.

He unconsciously clenched his fist in anger. How could he say those things to him after all that happened.

"Natsu... Natsu.... You are hurting me. " he was brought back to attention when he heard Lucy's voice. He at once loosened his grip on her hand and looked at her in worry and pain. He hurt her, it was not his intentions but he still did.

"Lucy I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. " he said as he held her hands carefully in his.

" it's okay Natsu. It's okay. It don't hurt anymore. " she tried to convince him and he pulled her in a hug. He pulled her closer tightly wrapping his arms around her strong enough to pull her close but not hurt her.

Her heart sank as she hugged him back. His hug is not comforting her, he was asking her to comfort him. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and rubbed his back, soothingly stroking his hairs.

"Natsu..... Is it because of Gray? Did something happen for you to fight him that badly? " She asked him fully concerned about both the guys.

She knows them since childhood, she had never seen them fight like this. It was bad this time. They fight very often but none of those fight lead to this.

But once again this might be because of Juvia. Natsu is always protective of the girls in their gang. He would protect them no matter what. Same goes for others. Their gang is like a family. Always sticking up to one another.

"it's... It's about Juvia and Gray. " he said and pulled back looked down on his lap.

"did something happen between them?" she asked concerned.

"He..... That son of a..... He love her!" He told her and her eyes widen. The news she got was something she is having a hard time processing.

Gray loves Juvia.

Then why is he always running away from her? Why do he always push her away? Why wasn't he there in the day, when Juvia was out on that date with Leon.

" This don't make any sense. But if it's true... Then why is he doing this?"

" I was thinking the same... He didn't give me any answer. It was by accident I found that and he pushed me away too. And he went said bad things about her. I just couldn't stand it. "

He told her and her heart was beating in excitement, fear and shock. Why is he doing this to himself and Juvia.

She looked around taking deep breaths and trying to calm her beating heart.

" there... Must be a reason behind all this. We know Gray won't just go and do something this big without a proper reason. " She said while trying her best to believe in what she said.

"I just hope there's a valid reason or I'm gonna do more than beating to him. " Natsu said with a dangerous tone. Lucy saw the pain in his eyes and hugged him, letting her tears fall on his shoulder. He held her close as they prayed for the other couple.

*********

After seeing the blonde with another guy Sting was really angry and he drove furiously to his friends place. Rogue is the only one that can control him now.

He slammed the boys bedroom door scaring the guy as he rushed in and flopped on his bed.

"Hey.. Don't slam my door like that bro. I was studying you know. And what are you doing here?"

Rogue saw his condition and knew that he drank. He could smell it. He regretted letting Sting keep a bottle of alcohol in his car.

And now he has to babysit him.

"oye Sting. What happened?" he tried to ask as he kicked his legs. Sting grunted with his face still into pillow.

He sighed as he hit his head with the book in his hand. Sting groaned in pain and glared at the black haired guy, that was also glaring back at him.

"Sit properly and if you have something to say. Just say it or get lost." The black haired guy said with finality and turned back to his desk with the book in his hand.

Sting clicked his tongue over his teeth and dragged himself to sit in frustation. He waited for a moment thinking if he should say this or not. But knowing Rouge ,if he found out about this from anyone else ,Sting is in for a real beating.

Just as he thought about the blonde,unknown  anger filled him, he felt betrayed even though they were not dating or anything ,but he was feeling damned after seeing the guy and her together.

Sting spilled out everything to Rouge and laid out every emotion of his to him.

Rouge carefully listened to his friend knowing this is his only way to let it all out.

"May be you are misunderstanding their relationship. They could be friends ,or siblings. You should not pry on things like this." Rouge said and turned back to his book.

"What if I'm not?" Sting asked with a hope and worry filled in his heart. He wanted all that to be just his thought running like a wild horse in grassland.

Rouge sighed and turned to him finally setting his book aside and groaning at his friend. Rouge was not a guy to talk to when you are having heart problems. He never understood the meaning of this. For him this is all just waste of time. It's was like as if you are taking a pet home and later if he started to think you are his home you just kick them out. He don't want to be there ,in any of their place.

"Look Sting. If you like her tell her, if she says no....that's it. leave it."

"But that guy."

"If there's a guy she will tell you beforehand ."

After humming with his idea Sting got ready for his next plan. He just want to know about the guy. Who was he? More likely who was he to her.?

Done done!

Here's the new chapter after so long. Just hope this one turns out to be good.

And it's was my Birthday yesterday . I'm so happy. I love birthdays. Happy birthday anyone who had their bday on 10 Feb.

This was supposed to be published yesterday but due to some network problem it's publishing today.

I had to change the tense.

Bye guys

Till next time.