ωнαт? ωнσ? ωнєи?

"I'm pregnant" she said as a huge tint of red was covering her face.

They looked at her completely shocked.

"What?!" they said altogether.

Mrs Strouse came running to the after hearing them with Elfman and lissana behind her.

Wendy walked near Natsu and held his hand. Natsu gently squeezed her hand in his.

"What happened?" she asked with a worried look.

"uhh...um... "

Grandine looked at Mira, she looked scared and knowing how Mrs Strouse will react.  She thought of and excuse.

"it's...... Umm.... " Mira tried to say.

"Natsu and Lucy are dating. " Grandine said hurriedly.

Natsu and Lucy turned to her and she gave them a pleading look. They were not ready to to share it with anyone yet and not with lissana also but now they have to.

"oh... Yeah.... Right Luce?.... "Natsu continued as he draped his arm around Lucy's shoulder.

"yeah.... Right...... " Lucy said in a low voice avoiding Lissana's glares.

Mrs Strouse smiled at them but inside she was a little sad cause she was hoping that Lissana and Natsu should be together, but that was just because of the sake of her friendship with Grandine.

"So now we have another couple. That's great. " she said with a smile.

******

The Strouse family left after the dinner leaving Mira with them as Grandine begged for her to stay.

They sat in Lucy's room and stared at Mira who was feeling nervous.

She nervously rubbed her hands but Natsu, Lucy, Wendy and Grandine kept staring at her.

"Can you atleast stop staring?. It's not helping me" She asked.

The four of them nodded. Mira took a deep breath and said.

"I'm pregnant. "

"and you have mood swings... Next" Grandine said and Natsu and Lucy looked at her in disbelief. "What!?..... She's taking so long"

They shook there and looked at Wendy.

"Wendy,  go to your room and sleep you have school tomorrow. " Natsu said.

"But I want to stay" she wined.

"Wendy" he said sternly and she walked out of the room muttering "fine".

They all turned to Mira.

Then Mira told them everything.

*****Flash back*****

"Laxus.... We can't do this?"

"I know we can't but I... I can't help it... I'm in love with you. "

Mira had tears in her eyes as she yelled at him.

"I'm cheating on my friendship with Cana by doing this.... This sin.. With you. And it's killing me knowing that you are my best friends boyfriend. "

Laxus stepped closer to her but she held her hand up and stopped him.

"Laxus I can't do this anymore... I'm going to tell Cana about this" Mira said.

"You are going to tell me what?"

Laxus and Mira turned their head to the door and there stood Cana with a wicked smile on her face.

"Tell me what? Huh?" she chuckled with no humour. "Tell me that you both are fucking eachother behind my back. To tell me that I'm a fool to ever trust you both. Or to rub it on my face that I was never good enough for you"

"It's not like that Cana.... " Mira tried to say but Cana stopped her and walked to her stumbling in her steps.

"I don't need a whore to her me. " Cana spat and Mira flinched.

"Cana!" Laxus said in a warning tone.

"What?! Couldn't hear that I called her a whore.?" She spat angrily.

"Cana you are drunk. We'll talk later about this. " Laxus tried to reach her but she stumbled and fall on the couch behind her,  knocked out.

After that Laxus tried to talk to Mira but she ran away crying. She didn't saw any of them and tried her best to avoid both Cana and Laxus.

After few weeks she saw Cana with a guy and they walked toward Mira. The guy kissed Cana and left of to another direction. 

"Mira... Can we talk?"

Mira nodded.

They sat in a cafe and Cana ordered drinks for them.

"look Cana.... I'm sorry" Mira said looking down at her lap.

"No.... Mira. I'm sorry. " Cana said and Mira's head snapped up. "I'm sorry for behaving like a bitch. I know that me and Laxus were not working out. And it was the reason that he approached you. "

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be it's not your fault. It is mine. And it took me this long to know it. " Cana smiled at her and she nodded. "So did you talk to Laxus" asked Cana.

"I broke things up with him after that. "

"hmm"

"so who was that guy?" Mira asked.

"it's non of your business" Cana said but later chuckled. "Just kidding..... He is my boyfriend and also the reason I could understand what you guys had. You shouldn't have broke things up with him. "

"after what I did to you I just couldn't... "

"bullshit!..... Where's he? I'm going to... Uggggh.... Just go to him. " Cana shouted as everyone looked at them.

"but Cana he was..... "

"shut up and just go to him...... I know you love him. And he told me that he loves you after I woke up next day."

And after Cana forced Mira, she ran off to find Laxus. He was not at college.

She asked Freed and he told her that he was at gym. Mira ran to laxus's gym which was a part of Laxus house.

She burst through his doors and there he was on a weight lifting type thing.

He looked at her shocked.  She ran to him as he stood up and hugged him, crying into his broad chest not caring if he was covered in sweat.

She told him everything and one thing lead to another.

*****flash back end*****

"whoa! That was one hell of a ride.. " Natsu said.

Lucy got up and hugged Mira.

"And your family don't know about it. And you being pregnant as well. " Grandine asked.

Mira nodded. "I couldn't tell knowing that mom don't like this pregnant before marriage thing. I am afraid to tell. "

"Does Laxus know?" Lucy asked.

Mira pulled out the chain hanging in her neck and showed them the ring on it.

"He asked me to marry him when he found out" Mira said with a smile.

"what? Who? When?" Igneel and Zeref asked as they entered in the room.

And know what.

Mira had to tell the story again.

¢σммєит

νσтє

fσℓℓσω