ʏօʊ ǟʀɛ ֆʟɛɛքɨռɢ օռ tɦɛ ċօʊċɦ!😡

After Lucy helped Grandine she went to her room. Cause she almost always stay at their place so she had a room in their house.

She put her bag there and walked to Natsu's room. He was sleeping on his stomach as a his one hand is hanging on the edge.

He look so cute. Lucy thought to herself. But today when he went to pick her up from Levy's place, she noticed he was acting differently.

Like something else was going through his head. She took a mental note to confront him after the dinner.

She went to him and sat behind him on his bed. Caressing his soft hairs away from his forehead. She kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear to wake up.

"Natsu..... Wake up..... It's time for dinner..... "

"hmmmm!" he voiced but turned so he was facing Lucy.

She caressed his cheek and kissed his nose. But he pulled her with her wrist, so now he was pecked her on lips. Lucy eyes widened in surprise and he pulled away.

He looked at her while she blushed.

"I could always used to wake up like this.... " he said as he sat up.

"Dinner is ready...... " she said quickly and ran out of his room. Natsu chuckled at her.

Secret between us, he was awake the whole time. He was enjoying while Lucy was caressing his hairs and kissed his cheek.

He smiled at her behavior.

She is so adorably cute..... Natsu thought.

He walked down from stairs to saw his whole family their eating the food. Zeref was sitting there talking to Lucy and his dad was sitting there, his mom and his mom laughed at what Zeref told them.

He sat beside Lucy getting his food and listen to what Zeref said.

"I came across a new book. It's called 'He and me'...... I thought you would like it so I place an order for the book... "

"really.....!?" Lucy said excitedly.

They chuckled at her childishness while Zeref replied with a hmm as he had food in his mouth.

"thank you so much.... "

"your welcome... " Zeref said with a smile. He turned to look at Natsu.

"How's school both of you.....?"

"School's great..... I have a math quiz this Saturday...... " Lucy said.

"Same.... And on Sunday we are playing against the Saber's..... " Natsu said.

Zeref hummed and began eating.

After that Grandine told them that Wendy is coming back from her school trip tomorrow. They chatted like a normal family about their day.

Then Zeref cleared his throat to have their attention.

"Guys there's some thing I want to tell.... " he said.

Every one looked at him. He pulled out a ring box from his pocket and placed it on table.

"I'm going to propose Mavis..... " he said nervously.

No one said anything which made him more nervous.

"Guys say something!"

Igneel cleared his throat and stared at him.

"Your life is officially ruined.... " was what he said.

Natsu laughed and Zeref stared at his dad in fear. While his mom's jaw was touching the ground. Lucy looked at her in fear as she whispered to Igneel.

"now you are doomed....... " and he nodded.

Natsu looked at his mom in fright as she stood up slamming her hand on table.

"Igneel Dragneel..... Are you implying that your life is ruined after you married me!"

"No!..... I was just kidding.... "

"You are sleeping on couch for a week...... "

"NO!!"

Natsu and Lucy tried to calm them down.

Then they noticed Zeref who looked like he's going to pass out anytime.

"Zeref..... Honey... It's gonna be okay..... We all know she's gonna say yes...... She loves you so don't be nervous..... " Grandine said softly.

He nodded.

"Cmon bro! Man up and ask her...... " Natsu said and shrugged.

"So you telling me this while you can't even man up to tell her the truth...... " Zeref smirked.

Natsu stopped eating and leaned forward.

"I did and she said yes!" he said.

Zeref looked at Lucy who was comforting Igneel. Then again looked at Natsu who was smirking.

His Mom then added. "So you guys are like together.... " she squealed.

Lucy and Igneel looked at them.

"who is together...!?" Igneel asked in confusion.

"Natsu and Lucy.... They are dating now.....!!" Grandine squealed.

Lucy stiffened and looked at Natsu, who was looking at her with an apologetic look.

She blushed when they asked if that is true and she nodded.

"that's great! You both are perfect for each other.... " Grandine said and Zeref and Igneel nodded with a smile.

"I'm not gonna loose to my little brother..... I'm gonna ask her tomorrow.... " Zeref said confidently.

They cheered and finished their food and went to bed.

Lucy was getting ready for bed when. Natsu came in after knocking and stood beside her in front of her bed.

They both looked at each other silently not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry....... I know you weren't ready but Zeref was mocking me and I told him... But then Mom heard it and told everyone....... " he said moving his hands here and there.

"it's okay Natsu.......it's okay if they know... They are family..... " Lucy said with a smile while she caressed his cheek.

They looked into each other's eyes while Natsu stepped close to her. He slipped his hand on her waist and pulled her close. She gasped the sudden force as he hide his face in her neck and inhaled her scent.

She blushed and put her other hand on his chest. He started kissing her neck and closed her eyes feeling the pleasure he caused her. She tilted her head to the side giving him more access to her neck.

Her eyes widened when he bit her there. She pulled away and Natsu smirked at her. She held her sensitive skin and walked to the bathroom.

She looked in the mirror and saw a hickey on her neck. She blushed hard as she watched Natsu looking proudly at her from the mirror.

She turned to scold him but he knew what she is going to say do he pulled her into a kiss. She stood there shocked as he dashed out of the room without seeing her reaction.

She beamed happily at him. She is so helplessly in love with him. She was from the very beginning.

She was afraid to tell him.

But she can't tell him now too cause he said that he like her..... Not love her. So she's gonna wait till he said those three words to her.

After that she went to her bed and slept dreaming of him.