ռǟt'ֆ 😱

Hey guys I know I haven't updated for such a long time but I was quite busy and couldn't give time to my story.

I know some of you would really be killing me in your minds for not updating.

so guys here's the update.

******

Next day at school

Natsu standing at his locker frowning. Today he came to school alone as Lucy's dad decided to drop her to school. He mumbled curse words as he saw Lissana reach him.

he remembered what she said to Lucy. And it angred him.

He was angry because she is the one who made his Lucy cry.

yes! you heard it. Its his Lucy.

In his mind he was having scenarios about teaching her a leason but he forcefully dropped the idea and looked the other side. He saw Lucy coming toward him.

He smiled but soon stopped when he saw Lucy stop in her track. He looked at the place where Lucy was looking and he saw Lissana glaring at her.

Natsu growls and looked back at Lucy. She turned her face to him as she saw he noticed the little tension between her and Lissana.

Then she remembered his words.

"You.are.not. going to do what she said and if you ignore me remember I'll kiss you like this..."

Of course she wanted to feel the kiss again but she can't for two reasons.

One.... Natsu is still her best friend.

Second...... if she ignored him he will get angry and he will then surly do something to teach Lissana a lesson.

Keeping that in mind she hesitantly walked toward Natsu who was now smirking at her.

Little did she know this is not going to be easy with Lissana as she could see her fuming like a fuel train , smoke coming out of her ears and nose.

But when she saw Natsu , all she now know was she need to be with him and she did.

She know Lissana was looking but she didn't care. She is not going to ignore her best friend for a certain jealous bitch.

Lucy walked halfway to him, then she ran and jumped at him for a hug.

Natsu was shocked at first but he composed himself together. He smirked at her as he spin around and placed Lucy down.

She looked at him as she blushed and smiled.

"Well someone missed me really bad?..." he said with a smirk.

"No..." Lucy said nervously

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

Then the got interrupted by a certain someone.

"Hey....Natsu....." Lissana spoke with a slut tone. "Heard you have a game with the other school ....." she said getting close to him.

(A/n - slut tone is the tone that they use to seduce someone......)

He frowned and moved to Lucy as he laid his arm around her shoulder.

Lucy cringed as she felt Lissana glare at her but she didn't look but kept her focus on her shoes.

"Yes... I have a match with them..... do you want me to set you up with someone?" He said trying not to get angry more than he already was.

He noticed as Lissana clenched her fist but then she laughed it off.

"I was thinking if after the match we could have some fun together......" She said with that same slut tone.

She didn't know that Natsu knows what she told Lucy so she is still trying to get his attention.

But Natsu came up with something.

"Sorry Lissana but I'm already getting my fun after the game" he said looking over at Lucy but she was too busy staring at her shoes to notice it.

Lissana was very angry by this time but she didn't show it as she said " See you soon........ Nats....."

And this got Lucy's attention as she watched her go away.

"Really.... Nats...?" She asked Natsu as he cringed. Ewww.

Time skip

At lunch

All of the friends get seated on their seats with their lunch.

Natsu was bickering with Gazeel and Gray.

Erza was busy tutoring Juvia.

Jallal was on his phone.

Levy pulled Lucy to the corner of the table.

"Now spill the beans to me......." Levy said with a grin.

And this got Lucy's attention.

She felt nervous.

But she know that she cant escape.

Okay guys ......

Here's the chapter......

Sooooo! Do you like it?

Please tell me how's my chapter and I'll make sure to write more......

I'm also sorry that I'm lazy ......

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Till next time....

See ya!

Bye