աɦǟt!?😲

ɨʍ ֆօʀʀʏ ɢʊʏֆ ɨ kռօա tɦɨֆ ɨֆ ǟ ʟǟtɛ ʊքɖǟtɛ. ɮʊt ɨ աǟֆ ʀɛǟʟʟʏ ɮʊֆʏ աɨtɦ ʍʏ ֆtʊɖɨɛֆ ʟǟtɛʟʏ. ǟռɖ ɨ'ʍ ֆtɨʟʟ ɮʊֆʏ. ɮʊt ʄօʀ ʏօʊ ɢʊʏֆ ɨ աʀօtɛ tɦɨֆ ċɦǟքtɛʀ ǟռʏաǟʏ.

ɨ ɦօքɛ ʏօʊ ʟɨkɛɖ tɦɛ ʟǟֆt ċɦǟքtɛʀ.

քʟɛǟֆɛ ɖօ tɛʟʟ. ɦǟռɦ!

աɛʟʟ ֆօ ɦɛʀɛ'ֆ tɦɛ ռɛxt ċɦǟքtɛʀ.

No one's POV

Lucy and Natsu jumped away from each other as the Strouse family entered.

Natsu pecked her one last time and went  out to  meet Elfman, one of the Strouse sibling.

He greeted Mrs. Strouse and went out with Elfman saying they will be back in few minutes.

Lucy greeted Mrs. Strouse and went to Mira.

They both hugged each other and sat on the sofa with others.

"Lissana..... What are you doing standing there..... Come!" Mrs. Strouse said.

Lucy looked at Lissana and greeted her. But Lissana shrugged it.

Lissana was angry at Lucy cause Natsu loves her. She want Natsu and she want him at any cost.

But now that mrs. Dragneel and her mom was there she don't want to be looked like a psychopath.

She walked and sat beside Mrs. Dragneel and began talking to her.

Grandine know every thing about her and everything that happened between Lucy and her. Natsu never hides a thing from her.

She was disgusted at how Lissana changed. She hates Lucy and bullied her and in front of them she is acting all sweet.

But she don't want to show what she feels about Lissana, atleast not in front of her best friend.

Wendy has already come from her summer camp. She walked down the stairs and jumped on Mira for a hug.

"Hey Wendy! How are you? And how was your camp?" Mira asked.

"It was really fun. I met alot of new people and made a friend too. His name is Romeo. And he is really sweet." she said with a blush.

" looks like our little Wendy have a crush~" Lucy sang.

"a crush" Mira joined Lucy.

"Who have a crush?" Natsu asked as he entered the living room.

Everyone knows how protected Natsu is of his family and friends. And with Wendy he is over protective brother.

Lucy and Mira looked at eachother when Lissana  answered.

"Lucy have a little crush on Sting" she said.

"What?!.... You mean.... Sting... Sting Eucliffe... As in the basketball player from Sabertooth. " asked Elfman.

Everyone looked at Lucy and she looked at Natsu.

His face told her everything. He was a little angry but he know that's not true. Cause he trust Lucy with his life.

"Lissana... I don't have a crush for him.... I was telling Mira about how Natsu is gonna beat him in the upcoming game. " Lucy told her still looking at Natsu with a proud smile.

Natsu smirked at her, as Lissana was angry cause of her lost play.

"About the game..... Natsu... Lissana told me she is cheering for you guys. You know she is really exciting for the game. " Mrs Strouse said with a smile. She has her own thinking that her best friends son should marry her daughter. And she really ships them.

Natsu just nodded.

"Mom... Dad called me saying,  he and Zeref won't be able to come........ How lucky" he muttered the last part under his breath.

"oh.... So then we can start the dinner...... Lucy come help me with the table. " Grandine said.

"I'll come too" Mira said and all three of them went to the kitchen.

"I don't know what is wrong with that girl. " Mira groaned.

"Maybe she hit her head too hard. " Grandine said. "seriously can't she see that Natsu don't like her. "

"Right. She need to see a doctor for that. " Mira said.

"Can I call someone from asylum to take her" said Mrs Dragneel.

"sure you can. But that will be too much bother. Maybe we should pack her in bag and parcel her to Antarctica. "

"that would be awesome " Mrs Dragneel replied happily.

Lucy kept looking between Mira and Grandine as they talk about Lissana. She was shocked to see Mira and Grandine talking like that.

"Mira and Mrs Dragneel.... Seriously?" Lucy asked them.

"what happened  here?"  Natsu walked in the kitchen looked at a shocked Lucy.

"They are making plans for sending Lissana to Antarctica,  feeding her to crows and also how they are gonna sell her in black market. " Lucy explained.

"I can expect that from Mira.... But Mom you too" Natsu said shaking his head.

"sorry but I said all that but what you expect from someone who is going though the red week" Mrs Dragneel huffed angrily.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that" Natsu said.

"What about you Mira? why were you so angry?" Lucy asked.

Mira tensed up and tried to brush away the topic. "What's for dinner Mrs Dragneel?" she asked completely ignoring Lucy's question.

But Grandine stated at her. She looked away to see Lucy and Natsu staring at her.

They knew something is wrong. It was all written on Mira's face that she is hiding something.

She looked down and whispered.

All three of them looked at her confused  making her to speak loudly.

"I'm pregnant" she said as a huge tint of red was covering her face.

They looked at her completely shocked.

"What?!" they said altogether.

քʟɛǟֆɛ ɢʊʏֆ ʟɛǟʋɛ ċօʍʍɛռtֆ.

ɨ ʀɛǟʟʟʏ ռɛɛɖ ʏօʊʀ ċօʍʍɛռtֆ. ǟռɖ քʟɛǟֆɛ ɢʊʏֆ ɨʄ ʏօʊ ɦǟʋɛռ't ʄօʟʟօաɛɖ ʍɛ ʏɛt.

քʟɛǟֆɛ ʄօʟʟօա ʍɛ.

ċօʍʍɛռt

ʋօtɛ

ǟռɖ ɖօռ't ʄօʀɢɛt tօ ʄօʟʟօա ʍɛ.