ɦɛ ɨֆ ʍʏ ʄʀɨɛռɖ?

" did I heard someone fighting.....?."

Hearing the voice both the guys started panicking.

Now

Both Gazeel and Natsu look back and saw the death her self.

"Erza.....we were..not..... fighting....... " said Natsu.

"Yeah....we....were.......just.....bonding......Yeah......bonding..." Gazeel said.

"Then its fine....." Erza said and left.

Both of them sighed in relief.

Natsu looked back to the blonde but she wasn't there.

He looked at Levi for answer.

"Lissana took her saying it's important......" Levi said frustration clear in her voice.

"And you let her take Luce......" He didn't look back but stormed out of the room to find them mumbling many curses under his breath.

Meanwhile

With Lucy and Lissana

Lissana took Lucy with herself on the roof top.

"What was it ,that you want to talk about ......?" Lucy said without looking at her. Her all attention was on the rim of her hoodie.

"Why are you always with Natsu?" She asked as she turned to look at Lucy on her face.

Lucy sank back.

"He....He...Is my.....friend....."

"Stop lying....." Lissana shouted that makes Lucy flinch. She came face to face with Lucy. "Tell me.....are you in love with him or something?"

Lucy blushed , her heart beats going faster then normal.

"N.....n...No!"

Lissana took a step back and looked away from Lucy. "That's good.....But if I found out something about you and him. Then......I'll be the last person you want to make angry. So stay away from my Natsu."

With that she left Lucy on the terrace.

Lucy slide down and bury her head in her hands as tears slide down her face. She don't like when someone talk rudely to her, it hurts her.

She wiped her face with the sleeve of her hoodie as she heard someone coming up the stairs.

She stood up and walked toward the edge.

The door opened revealing a panting pink head. He looked worried. As he saw Lucy he ran to her and hugged her. The guy was worried about her. He can't let anything happen to her. And what scares him the most is that Lissana took her with her. He knows what that girl could do, but when he saw Lucy he felt relief.

The sudden hug by a certain pink haired guy tensed her a little but then hugged back.

"Thank god you are okay." Natsu said as he buried his face in her hairs. He pulled away enough to look at her face but never letting go.

He examined her face and noticed her red eyes which he knows she cried. He clenched his jaw and tighten his hold on Lucy as he thought what could have happened here.

He cupped her face in his hands as he bring her face near his. "What did she say?" He said annoyance completely filled in his voice.

But he got no answer as Lucy kept looking down.

"What.did.She.say.?"He emphasizes every word as he held her face up to look at him in the eyes.

But she didn't say anything. She knows that if Natsu knows about what she said to her he'll go berserk. She know that because she has seen him getting angry before.

The time when they both were out having lunch.(not a date). Some guys says inappropriate words about Lucy and how hot her body is. Natsu beat the crap out of those guys.

But in this case he'll definitely warn Lissana. Of course he can't beat a girl but he can be pretty bad. It's no big deal for him, to be bad.

"Lucy Heartfilia! Tell me what did she said.?" He said raising his voice which scared Lucy and she gasped.

He looked intensely at her to which she can't look away. She saw anger and worry in his eyes.

She can't escape him but she can't tell either. So she stayed quite.

He loosened his hold on her as he backed away.

"If you are not gonna tell me...I'm going get the truth out of her...." He said as he turned and started to walk away.

"Natsu!!" He stoped as the blonde called him but didn't turn back. "I'll tell you...."

"I want to here only the truth....." He said and turned to look at her. He walked close to her and stand in front of her.

"S....She...told me.....to stay away from you...." She said while looking away.

"She said what.....?" He asked completely shocked at what Lissana told her to do. He muttered some curses under his breath while looking away.

He held Lucy by her shoulder and made her look at him.

"So were you planning on doing that.....?" He asked her.

She looked at him in the eyes. And asked herself was she? His were filled with so much emotions anger, worry, frustration but mostly hope and love.

She opened her mouth to say but nothing comes out because her mind is also in confusion will she do what Lissana said or will she let her be.

What will she do? Any guess!

To be continued....