աɦʏ ɦɛʀ?!😡

Hey guys.......

So......

Are you liking my story.📖

And I know guys that I make you wait. And I'm really sorry for that.........

So now here's the story you have been waiting for........

*****

"Now spill the beans to me......." Levy said with a grin.

And this got Lucy's attention.

She felt nervous.

But she know that she cant escape.

" wha.... t are... you... talki.ng about... " she asked almost stuttering.

Levy grinned at her friend who is surely hiding something from her and she can sense it.

"I saw what happened at the hallway..... " she smiled at her.

"Ha..... Hallway...... What happened there.... 😅? "

"😸 you telllll meeeee or you want me to ask someone....."

Lucy knows who that someone is. Lucy blushed as she told her what happened at roof top.

Levy smirked and hugged her.

" now tell me what happened at your home, yesterday when Natsu jumped in your room threw the window......!?" Levy whispered in her ear.

Lucy blushed and looked down at her hands.

"sooooo....... Something did happened...... Huh!!"

"Levy..... Ca-can we talk later...... "

"sure.... But you must tell me everything. " levy said and Lucy nodded.

*******

Last period.

Lucy sat in library reading her book and Natsu sat beside her. There teacher had an important work to do so they have a free period.

Natsu has his every period with Lucy to which she is surprised of first. But when she asked Natsu about it, he said that he made them change his schedule.

She was again so engrossed into her book that she didn't notice Natsu's stare on her.

He wanted her attention.

He pulled his chair even more closer to her. He pulled her book out of her hand and held it away from her reach.

She tuned to him and he kissed her. Placing the book in front of their faces. So no one will look.

He pulled away smiling to see a very flushed blonde looking down. He smirked and pulled her out of her chair and sat her on his lap.

They were at the very back of the library so there is only a few nerdy students.

Then he gave back her book to her.

She blushed but hugged him hiding her face in his scarf. He chuckled and hugged her back.

"Everyone is looking......!"

"Luce.... No one's looking....... "

Lucy was very flushed by his act. She don't know what to do. She can't scold him neither she can found words to say to him.

Then she remembered meeting levy at her house so she pulled back and looked at him.

She fiddled with her finger while saying.

"I've to meet levy at her place..... "

He thought and sighed. "so when should I pick you up.....?"

"after your practice will be fine..... " she said.

"hmm..... But be careful..... Okay?" he said.

She smiled and kissed his cheek. He laughed and let go of her.

She sat beside him as she read her book. With Natsu's hand over her shoulder which kept them pressed to each other.

After school....

Lucy was walking with Natsu to the exit when he pulled her into the janitors closet.

"Natsu.... What are you doing....?" she asked.

He didn't answer but kissed her. Lucy blushed but decided to be brave this time. And kissed him back. Natsu smiled in the kiss, knowing her new found confidence.

His hand moved to her waist and her hands wrapped in his hairs. He pulled her closer and slowed down, pulling away.

They stood there breathing heavily, forehead pressed together.

"that.... That was amazing.......!!" Natsu told her and she blushed more than before nodding her head.

"I'll pick you from Levy's at 4 pm...... Wait for me..... Baby girl... " he kissed her nose and they got out of the closet.

He walked her to Levy's car. He kissed her forehead and then they drove off.

Natsu smiled to himself. He was really happy that Lucy gained some confidence and he was more than happy to know that it was because of him.

He walked to the gym and got ready for his training.

He walked out to see......

Lissana.

She is standing in front of him in her cheerleader's dress. He forgot that she also had to practice her cheer leading.

"what do you want...?" he asked her annoyed of her presence.

"I just came give you the best time of your life...... " she said coming close and touching the bare skin of his arm.

He arched a brow at her. She licked her lips trying to seduce him. He jerked his arm away in disgust.

"Stay away Lissana........ From me and from her as well...... Your cheep tricks are not gonna work on me...... "

He threatened her hoping she would leave but she didn't.

"What has she done to you Natsu...... Not only you but to everyone........ She is manipulating you...... Ever since she came here all of you have changed....!" she yelled at him getting others attention.

"We didn't change Lissana.... You did!" Natsu countered.

"You were all chasing after her...... No one noticed me being alone...... I thought you were my best friend and you left me for her. " she shouted for everyone to listen.

"she was new here she needed help and friends to adjust here..... " he said in dangerous but low voice.

"So why didn't you left her with others.....!" tears were now threatening to flow from her eyes.

"You wanna know why!?"

She nodded.

" Cause I fell in love with her.....!!"

Tears fell out of her eyes and she ran out of the gym.

Gray and Gazeel came to him to calm him down.

To be continued.......