chapter four

"santa baby."

~~~

[unedited]

Justin's pov

*new years day*

The clock ticks to the low hours of the morning. 3am and her sweet curves still enthuse my eyes. The dim lights to litter the room shimmered against her golden slim skin. She rolls her bare body towards me, her eyes flutter to awake as she stares deep into me. Her hands slither to my hair before flipping her body into mine.

Her nude exterior melted into the warmth of mine as the silk sheets tangle in our entertainment. "Babe?" She mumbles with the effect of the drugs still evident in her system. She was exhausted.

"Mhm."

"We're dating right?"

"Yes baby, I asked you a few hours ago."

"Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a dream." She whispers before her hands explore from my hair south. Her body grinds to mine, provoking an early session of love to be played on loop. Her raw moans were music in the most melodic ways.

I know she's a perfect need in my life, regardless to how we met and how our relationship in the public eye lays in a legal risk. "Justin?"

Her hands play in my scruff.

" I barely even know who you are but I really like you." She places kisses down my neck, spotting my angel wing neck tattoos.

"I'll tell you all about me as soon as you are soberly thinking."

"You know I mean everything I'm saying and won't regret the words"

She pauses, her hands rolling up my chest. "Or actions I did tonight." She nibbled against my ear with the heat of her words comforting. " I know baby." I planted a kiss against her lips before rolling her from my chest and placing her to my side, coiling around her petite frame.

i love her.

*back to present day*

My briefcase was tossed across the desk. I pace as the clock ticks before school ends. My day had been reckless and lowering in my own usual professional behaviour. I had avoided most students in the halls and teachers, I smiled before turning in the other direction.

Today was the day I would inform Selena on some of my history, my life and my background.

I know everything done to the straining core of her dark history, some shaded in the fog, leaving it a little in the oblivious yet I knew the general sculpting past of hers.

She deserves to know who raised me and how, where and why I was raised to be who I am today. A sexually frustrated mid twenties males with issues.

The lit room of my office had snow freckles across the window and the room possessed such silence that the muffled class from two doors down were blaring. The bell rang through the halls as he could image Selena clicking her way past classrooms, edging near the room I stands stressing in.

I runs my hands across the leather of  my briefcase as the hallways emerge with flows of students, eagerly pushing to exit the school on a late Tuesday night.