chapter ten

•unedited

"tell me where your love lies."

~~~

-2 week later-

Selena.

"Headed off to the gym for a workout. I'll be back in an hour or so before you head off to work." I scanned through the note left beside me when I woke this morning. I wasn't surprised as he had been often going to the gym in the morning now.

I liked it, when he came back all hot, it was an odd turn on I couldn't deny. My hair ties to a ponytail slickly, than a messy bun knowing it will have to be tied away for work.

I grab an apple, strip to my nude and search for my uniform. Last I had it, it was hung in my closet yet it wasn't where I remembered so it took me a moment to find it. Within that moment the door swung open.

Sighing, I slipped the fabric over my body and buttoned up the shirt. The yellow retro waitress uniform fitted the theme of the coffee shop as well as my curves snuggly.

"Hey beautiful."

My cheeks flush at his words as he rests his hands on my waist. The mirror standing reflects us, him behind me warming my cheeks with his gentle lips.

"Hi, how was your workout?" I smile, flinging my arms around his neck to face him.

His blonde hair was damp and his skin was pressed hot. His biceps were exposed as he wore a t-shirt he decided to remove partially, hanging it simply on his neck and shoulder.

"Great." He kisses my arm and trails towards my shoulder.

"Are you off to work this soon?" I nod as his excitement diminishes. He moves from my touch and heads to his closet, stripping from his soaked workout equipment.

"Hey don't be like that, I'll be home around 2."

"That's five hours." He sighs, eyeing me with a swig of desire haunting his lips.

"Exactly, that's nothing."

"Just, it's hard to have you be this beautiful and not worry about some dumbass guy hitting on what's mine." He pulled me close, his words drenched in jealousy.

"That's not jealousy I sense, is it?" My cheeks heated as he cupped my face softly. He shrugs and melts to my lips lovingly. The passion to leak between us spark in the heat.

"I'll be seeing you in five hours."

>>>