chapter thirteen

•edited

"Lost me in the sea."

~~~

Selena.

My head dove to the depths of the waters length. Engulfed by the refreshing chlorine's hold. The purity of the water muted the white noise and massaged each inch of my body.

As I floated to the surface, I smooth my raven hair to a slick down my back. The morning colours run thick through the sky, much warmer than the frozen ache from New York.

The beautiful house stands tall over my petite form. I adjust myself to the pavement and dangle my legs in the water. I've haven't swam in a pool in what felt like decades, it was such a calming nature to just float. Smiling, I glance up to the balcony where Justin stands. His body shines in the rays, highlighting each asset of his god like body.

His chest is exposed, leaving him in his signature Calvin's.

I was suited in a simple black one piece with a deep slit down both sides. Not having much taste to flaunt when I'm just frolicking in the water alone.

"You wanna join me or just stand there." I call, watching his smirk increase drastically.

"I think I'll just stand here, the views great."

I laugh at his tease, hopping back into the pool with a dive and hearing his laugh dim and concealed by the water.

As I bobbed to the surface once again, Justin didn't stand at the balcony. Instead the back door swing upon and Justin dove to the water. I squealed as he caught me by my waist and lifted me to the air.

I couldn't contain my laughter as he swam around me, splashing me with such a child like enthusiasm.

He hitched me to his torso and pulled my lips to his. Passion dripped this kiss, myself immediately pressing my lips in return. His hands roam my body, smothered both in water.

"You look sexy all wet." I sensed the humour in his words and felt my cheeks boil.

The morning went swiftly, both of us swimming in the pool until our bodies ached for coffee. We dried off and headed in to the bedroom to change. He disappeared downstairs to put on some coffee and I stripped to the shower.

Once I managed to step into the steam, the door opened and another body joined me in the heated stream of water. He cupped me by the waist and pulled me to his chest, our lips kindling in the flame of the moment.

The water ran to cleanse us and we turned it off, once again drying off and changing back to our proper clothes for the afternoon. We walked downstairs to have the scent of coffee lace our interest.

He grabbed two mugs from the cabinet, having my usual programmed to his mind. He took out the creamer for both our coffees and poured more to mind than his.

I jumped to the counter and accepted the heated glass, sipping it cautiously to not burn myself. He placed both his arms beside my body and trapped me to his lips.

>>>

beach wear: