chapter five

"call me when you get a chance"

~~~

•unedited•
Selena's pov

A few days ago...

The room read dark. Pitch black with the dim lighting of the stage to echo on our skin.

Our bodies, hidden in rough to bare textures. Running in vein, the touch to the curl of toes. Warmth vibrated the empty theatre.

His hands roamed my body with his breath pacing against my lips. The scarlet lace to conceal taunted him. My teeth suck slickly down to his bottom lip. I lean back with my arched back pressing into the chairs behind me.

His button down was loosely left to his arms and the fabric held a restraint to my wondering eyes.

Tug and snack on my body. He hardened as he traced his own path of lips down to my core. His hands grip into the thin of my waist and support the arch of my back.

"I don't need this lace, sooner off." I pause with my lips into his ear. Each word to carve into the patterns of his thoughts. His hands coil to my bra and wait for my signal.

"The better."

The bra clipped off and the underwear was torn to a strap of material that branded to the ground.

His pants and button down were underneath us and his Calvin's didn't stray far from them. I felt the pulse beneath me and the taste of his lips tore through my palette.

Three periods have gone start to finish since I lost my clothing and the day was close to concluding. We both got far to worn after we lost count of the rounds we spun in.

I lay against his chest in the corner of the empty school auditorium. There were no classes or rehearsals to be scheduled until after school and we still had another period before Justin had to teach.

"That was new." I laughed, my head against his rock solid chest.

"I didn't think we'd ever go outside the office and the apartment, god you make me wild." He placed a kiss to my lips with the words knotting my hair.

"We're both still young."

A kiss to his lips before I continue.

"Dumb." My lips melt into a dig for his hands and his body to be deprived and desiring me.

"And a little bit wild."

Present day

"So assignments will be due Monday, anything after then won't be marked so I suggest you prioritize this." Mr. Howard's broad voice spiked as the bell hummed.

Friday, fucking finally.

I scoop my belongings into my hand and crowd by the door attempting to exit in a hurry. I didn't have another class to pester my schedule, in fact I have a free period.

My head keeps a low in the flow of students, marching through the halls. I just want to see Justin.

Recently with the overload of work that's pounded his shoulders our own time has been left limited. I've weakly strained my own tries as I didn't want to be a bother but I just want to be around him.

His alluring company never makes me want to lose the taste that hangs on every word he speaks. How it feels to hold him close, with the range in a flare and the temperature with it's own spirit.