chapter six

Unedited•

I'm not the best at showing my emotions

You cut me deep and you left me wide open

I fought the demons that lie in between us

They'd think we're perfect if they'd ever seen

us.

~~

Justin

white, black, brown. no, blue eyes.

No it couldn't be.

I wince as the hotels blinds were left tucked. The winter sun to bounce off the snow in the streets rose me to my feet. My head was pounding and my eyes were sore.

The pain of a hangover clung to my throat. An ash tray was placed on the bedside table and the room was shattered in a spiralled cluster.

What the fuck happened last night. The bed had been oddly arranged to have sheets on the floor and pillows at the windows feet. Selena must have been wild yesterday-

"Justin, no. You are the only person In my life to have stood by me through everything, you are so amazing to me, please you have to understand I won't do it again." She cried.

Hearing each word with the level of raw heat to pulse through me only rattled my senses to a craze. I left with a pack of cigarettes and anger steaming through my lungs. Leaving her to the ground.

Shit, Selena.

I reach to my phone, the screen unresponsive to my several attempts.

My hands collapsed against my forehead with the depression for the unknown seeping through my veins. I was bare, everything left for the walls and windows.

As I realize, I quickly reach for my clothes. Knowing the lady to mirror my window wasn't indulged in the show, though her husband seemed to flash a wink.

I widen a smile with my eyes doing the same before scurrying awkwardly away and retreating from the wide windows to the bathroom, tossing on my clothes. I was, in no time gone and away from the hotel. Whatever storm flattened my night, it had left no trace to my thoughts.

The morning Saturday streets of New York were still buzzing, even if dawn only painted the skyscrapers a few hours ago.

The hustle of the busy never rested. How the hell did I manage to wobble down this path, if I'm correct I'm an hour from my apartment.

I holler at a taxi and it pulls to the curb my feet lay on, before I enter the vibrate car.

Selena

My eyes never lifted as the sun fell to the cities corners. Instead I was conscious well the night still hung. Wishing that my own whispers would dim as they engraved my mistakes to bleed.

Why was I waiting, awake all night when there was no certainty he would want me here when he decides to return.

I don't have experiences with relationships and fights that could have the potential to end with a happy embrace and embark to better futures. He couldn't of possibly believed I thought of him as a distraction,