Desert Rose 15; Part One

"Idiot!" Harper yelled at Alecto. Amycus was on the floor. Dead.

"I-I-I didn't mean to kill him. He's my brother!" Alecto stuttered. "I wanted to kill the Weasley girl!"

Harper rolled her eyes and kicked Amycus's body over the edge. Rose quietly watched as the body dropped. Most likely impossible to retrieve.

"How will you get Harry here quickly?" Harper asked, "I'd like him here before I revive the Dark Lord."

"I'm going to need Scorpius's help." Rose started, "And some time."

Harper groaned and waved them away. "Scorpius, apparate with her to wherever she needs to go."

Scorpius nodded and grasped Rose's hand. How could she had once thought that his hands had the perfect balance between soft and strong? Or let those hands roam on her back?

"The Forbidden Forest." Rose said quietly. And they left.

"What do you need to get here?" Scorpius asked once they landed.

Rose didn't answer but looked up. It was most likely closer to evening now. "Why did you do it Scorpius?" She turned around to find him standing behind her.

"Do what?" Scorpius asked, as he slipped his hands in his pockets.

"Betray me. Use me. Whatever other synonym you're able to find." Rose said, her voice sounding a little shrill.

"I'm sorry if you thought differently of me. But you're not one to judge. You spat my name every time you saw me before this year." Scorpius replied with a snort.

Rose slowly nodded, "I must ask. Were their ever any real feelings?"

Scorpius grasped her arm and pulled her into his waiting lips. Rose relaxed in his arms, for the time being, until she remembered he was against her. "I should grab what I need." She jerked away and jogged a few feet. "FIRENZE! HELP! Rose Weasley!" Rose managed to yell before Scorpius grabbed her. "Azka-" They apparated back to Azkaban.

"You sniveling little bugger!" Harper shrieked once they arrived. "Calling for help!" She slapped Rose. "I will rejoice once I kill you."

"She was heard in the Forbidden Forest?" Humphrey repeated. The Ministry people seemed to know what it was. Even the girl's parents.

"Firenze reported that it sounded like she was going to say something else but it was cut off. Azka."

"What could Azka mean?" Louis included.

"Azka...ban?" Hermione suggested, "Azkaban prison?"

"Why kidnap someone and take them to Azkaban prison?" Louis asked

"Its completely isolated and a prison made for wizards and witches. Harry's godfather was in there for a time." Hermione said

"That's irrelevant Hermione." Ron said. It was irrelevant but Hermione was half right.

Once Harper walked away to vent with Alecto and Scorpius, Rose pulled out her wand. She didn't know how to completely do this but her grandfather had been teaching her.

"Expecto Patronum." Rose said quietly. The silvery light burst from her wand in the shape of a fiery phoenix. It flew off to carry her message to wherever her parents were. Luckily, Harper didn't know that.

Harper walked in, "When's Potter getting here?"

"Soon. I promise." Rose stated

"Mum, Dad." The phoenix started once it arrived in Diagon Alley and recognized Hermione and Ron. "This has to be quick."