Teentop: Changjo

Imagine you and Changjo are married. You are idol too.

Y/n's Pov
Me and Changjo met in an event and I'mq1  so shy at first meeting him.

Changjo's Pov
She's a good,  friendly, loving girl and Y/n is really my ideal type.

~time skip~
Y/n's Pov
During our wedding day I was happy and beautiful bride.

Changjo's Pov
Y/n was The prettiest bride during our wedding day.

Y/n's Pov
The best thing that Happen to me is When I married Changjo and Our hearts became one.

~time skip~
Y/n's Pov
Today is me and Changjo's first wedding anniversary.

Changjo's Pov
Today is me and Y/n's first wedding anniversary. I made a collage pictures of me and Y/n during our dates and I tagged Y/n in picture and my caption was " To my my first love,  girlfriend, my forever, My queen, the source of my energy, my best friend and mostly my partner in crime and my wife Happy anniversary to us! I love you wifey! #love . The comments were " so sweet, Changjo oppa, Y/n unnie is so lucky to have you as her husband, we love you both!

Y/n's Pov
I liked his post and I took a stolen picture of Changjo and I tag him on the picture and my caption was " Happy mornings with you my Hun and happy 1st anniversary to us! I love you :) the comments were " so sweet!, Changjo oppa is so lucky to have you as his wife.

Y/n's Pov
I love you choi Jonghyun

Changjo's Pov
I love you too Hwang Y/n- Choi

Y/n's Pov
*kissed him on the lips*

Changjo's Pov
*kissed you back on the lips *

Y/n's Pov
*hugs Him*

Changjo's Pov
*hugs you back*