NCT Taeyong

Imagine you and Taeyong are dating. You are member of a girl group.

Taeyong's Pov
Me and Shin Y/n have been dating for a months. We met a party from our common friend. She is really my ideal type of girl. I'm a fan boy of dream., my bias is  her , Y/n is their leader, rapper.

Y/n's Pov
I'm older than Taeyong, I was born in 1989 and he's born in 1995 and our age gap is 6 years. He's dating a Noona but me and Taeyong are not yet revealed to be dating
Dream is 10 members. I'm the leader, rapper, I'm a fangirl of Nct and my bias is him.

Taeyong's Pov
Our relationship is still private and soon me and Y/n are going to reveal it .

Y/n's Pov
Our group will have our comeback this week.

Taeyong's Pov
I'm so excited for dream's comeback this week.

Y/n's Pov
I'm going to dye my hair into red hair.

Taeyong's Pov
I'm going to support dream and Y/n.

~time skip~
Y/n's Pov
Today is our Photoshoot for our comeback and my hair is dye in red hair.
Jyp entertainment posted the picture on Instagram.

Taeyong's Pov
I saw the post of Jyp entertainment on Instagram which was the picture of Y/n. The comments were " so pretty Y/n unnie, red hair Y/n is going to kill me with her looks, red hair is a goals. I heart it

Y/n's Pov
Jyp entertainment just released the picture for our comeback. Some fans commented and the comments were " Y/n's red hair is the cause of my death, I'm waiting for others.

Taeyong's Pov
I liked the post of jyp on ig which is the teaser of dream, Y/n's red hair, I heart it.

Y/n's Pov
Many fans were shocked to see my hair color as red.

Taeyong's Pov
My babe's hair is so nice and pretty and red suits her nice.

Y/n's Pov
The last comeback of nct 127 taeyong's hair was red.
I saw an article that says " rumor: Nct's leader Lee taeyong and Dream's leader Shin Y/n are rumored to be dating
The couple were spotted in a korean restaurant, taeyong was holding hands with Y/n, the couple also went by store they were wearing same color clothes, recently Y/n colored her hair into red, taeyong colored his hair for their comeback.
Netizens are trying to find some hints
1. Bracelet
Taeyong was since wearing a black bracelet , Y/n was also wearing a black bracelet. The comment " Wow, the bracelet that Y/n unnie and Taeyong oppa is so expensive.
2.phone case
Y/n posted a picture of her phone case which is gold,  taeyong has the gold one.
The comments were " this phone case is so expensive, maybe it's just coincidence that they are both using same phone case.
3. Wallpaper
During V- live Taeyong accidentally showed his wallpaper on his phone is dream's Y/n and same with Y/n, Y/n's wallpaper on her phone is Taeyong.
The comments were " They are friends, some friends does it.
4. Shoes
Y/n is always seen wearing a nike white shoes and taeyong too but taeyong is black
The comments were " It's just shoes, i ship this couple.
If you stan this couple!
Comment down.

Taeyong's Pov
Y/n won at music bank and we are now going to announce our relationship to the public.

Y/n's Pov
Yes! dream won at music bank and I'm going to see my babe.

Taeyong's Pov
I texted Y/n and my text was " Babe,let's meet in cafe

Y/n's Pov
I saw a text from Taeyong and my reply to his text is " Sure thing babe, see you