SF9:Zuho

Imagine you and zuho are married with a baby boy and baby girl. You are actress

Y/n's Pov
Me and Zuho also know as Baek Juho have been married for a year and we have baby boy and baby girl and their name is Baek jisoo and sunhee.

Zuho's Pov
Me and Y/n met in a event and I fell for her and she was like an angel who fallen from heaven and I knew that she is the one for me.

Y/n's Pov
The best thing that happen in my my life is when I got married to Zuho and when I also gave birth to Jisoo and sunhee.

Zuho's Pov
Jisoo is 5 years old and sunhee is 2 years old.

Y/n's Pov
Jisoo looks like his appa and Sunhee looks like me.

Zuho's Pov
Next week our baby boy is going to be 5 years old and the theme of his party is Pororo.

Y/n's Pov
Everything is set for Jisoo 5th birthday and we Invited his Uncles and Aunts from the business even the songsong couple! Jisoo's Godmother is Song hye ko and God's father is Song Joongki and the both of them are my friends. I have worked with the both of them.

Zuho's Pov
Jisoo is sleeping in his room and Sunhee is awake playing with her dolls. Y/n is taking a bath for the party of Jisoo.

Y/n's Pov
I'm done taking a bath and I change into blue dress and white skirt and white converse and hat and sunglasses.

Zuho's Pov
Wow! My wife looks so sexy and pretty in blue.

Y/n's Pov
Our maids took sunhee and change her into her light blue dress with flowers and white skirt and white converse.

Zuho's Pov
Our princess is done and she wearing the same thing with her eomma.

Y/n's Pov
Our little sun is awake and I took a bath and He wear his blue polo and black converse.

Zuho's Pov
I'm done taking a bath and I'm going to wear blue polo shirt and brown pants and hat brown shoes.

Y/n's Pov
I notice that all of us are wearing blue and I took a picture of us and I tagged Zuho, Jisoo, Sunhee instagram account and my caption was " matchy matchy with my loves:) #loves. The comments were " Cuties, we love you Y/n unnie and Zuho oppa, Jisoo looks like Zuho oppa and Sunhee looks like Y/n unnie, this family is goals.

Zuho's Pov
I liked the post of Y/n in instagram.

Y/n's Pov
I posted a picture of collage Jisoo and I tag zuho, Jisoo and Sunhee in the Picture. My caption was " Happy birthday 5th birthday to our first born, Jisoo Christian lee Baek#love #family. The comments were " Baby Jisoo looks like Zuho , baby Jisoo is so cute.

~time skip~
Y/n's Pov
We have receive in the venue and Everyone came in our party even the songsong couple.

Zuho's Pov
Jisoo is Busy playing with his cousins and friends. Sunhee is sleeping his stroller.

Y/n's Pov
We have games and loot bags for everyone.

Zuho's Pov
It time to blow the cake and Me, Y/n and Jisoo blow this cake.

Y/n's Pov
We blow the cake and Jisoo was so happy .

Zuho's Pov
We gave them loot bags and many more.

Y/n's Pov
Jisoo got a lot of present from his uncles and aunts. The other car is for our maids and driver.

Zuho's Pov
Jisoo is asleep on his mommy shoulders and Sunhee is also asleep.

~time skip~
Y/n's Pov
We have arrive in our house and we placed Jisoo is room and Sunhee is her crib.

Zuho's Pov
I'm so sleepy and I change into my sleepwear.

Y/n's Pov
I sleep beside zuho and I kissed him in cheeks

Zuho's Pov
I kissed Y/n on the cheeks and sleep.

~time skip~
Zuho's Pov
I woke up early and Y/n is still sleeping and I know that she tried from yesterday and So I prepare a food for her.

Y/n's Pov
*still sleeping*

Zuho's Pov
My pretty wife, I have prepared a food for you.

Y/n's Pov
Thank you hubby for the food and I love you too *kissed him on the lips *

Zuho's Pov
Anything for you, my wife and *hugs you*

Y/n's Pov
I need to go my entertainment because they said that I have a drama with lee min ho. My role is the female lead.

Zuho's Pov
Okay, take care my wife and Always eat.

Y/n's Pov
Of course!

~time skip~
Y/n's Pov
Yes, finally the drama is done.
And can finally be with zuho and the kids.

Zuho's Pov
*sleeping in the couch*

Y/n's Pov
My hubby fell asleep on our couch and I said to him " Hubby, let's sleep in our room. My hubby is so tired from waiting for me.

~time skip~
Zuho's Pov
I heard that Y/n and lee min ho had a kiss scene on their drama together?

Y/n's Pov
Is my hubby Jealous over Lee minho sunbaenim.

Zuho's Pov
Of course not!

Y/n's Pov
Baek Juho, You don't need to be Jealous because You have me all and we have two kids and their names are Jisoo and Sunhee. We have this wedding ring in our ring finger. Hubby, you have a comeback you need to go Fnc with Sf9.

Zuho's Pov
I almost forgot that I have to go the fnc for our pratice.

Y/n's Pov
Bye Hubby take care and *kissed him on the lips*

Zuho's Pov
Bye Y/n, see you later *kissed you back on the lips*

Y/n's Pov
While Zuho is in the pratice and I will spent time with my two loves and I will bake cake for Zuho.

Zuho's Pov
We are pratice hard for our comeback.

Y/n's Pov
I put the cake that I bake earlier in the fridge.

Zuho's Pov
I rang our door and Our maid open the door for me.

~time skip~
Y/n's Pov
Today is the comeback of Sf9 in music bank and I'm coming with the kids.

Zuho's Pov
I'm feeling nervous and excited at same time.

Y/n's Pov
I pull out the poster that Jisoo made and I. It's a poster says " Hwaiting Sf9 and zuho. A fan notice me and she said to me " Can I have an autograph and picture with you. I signed her notebook and she took picture with me. She said " Thank you to me.

Zuho's Pov
I see my wife and my kids are here.

Y/n's Pov
The kids saw their dad dancing and Jisoo copying the moves of Zuho and they really Father and son. Sunhee is watching the whole time.

Zuho's Pov
Yahoo! We won the trophy.

Y/n's Pov
Congrats to Sf9 on their comeback!
I posted a picture of Zuho with members and I tag him on picture and my caption " Congrats!

Zuho's Pov
You are really lucky charm of me!

Y/n's Pov
Okay , I brought some foods for the members and manager-nim and staff.

~time skip~

Y/n's Pov
Hubby, I have something for you?

Zuho's Pov
What is it Y/n?

Y/n's Pov
I have baked cake for you? And how it taste?

Zuho's Pov
It's so yummy and I don't know that You can bake.

Y/n's Pov
:)

Zuho's Pov
I love you Lee Y/n- Baek and the kids

Y/n's Pov
I love you too Baek Juho

Zuho's Pov
*kissed you on the lips *

Y/n's Pov
*kissed him on the lips *

Zuho's Pov
*hugs you*

Y/n's Pov
*hugs him back*