Teen top: Chunji

Imagine you are having crush on Chunji and he likes you too.  You are model and singer.

Y/n's Pov
I'm Kim Y/n and I have a crush on my senior and his name is Lee chan hee. And I'm student-model and I do Modeling.

Chunji's Pov
She's one of a famous student here in the university and Her name is Kim Y/n.

Y/n's Pov
I don't have a boyfriend but I'm no boyfriend since birth.

Chunji's Pov
I saw her billboard In outside of university and She had worked with Ricky hyung. She looks so Pretty with makeup and without makeup.

Y/n's Pov
A fan saw me and She said to me " Unnie, can I have a picture with me and I said to her " sure thing.

Chunji's Pov
She kind to her fan and that's what I like about her.

Y/n's Pov
A fan gave me flowers and gift and I said to her " Thank you. A fanboy gave me flowers and Said to me " Y/n unnie, I can have a picture with you? I sais to him " sure thing. Another fan came to me and Said " Y/n unnie can you sign my album and i'm really a fan of you and I signed album.

Chunji's Pov
Y/n is really famous here in our university beside me.

~time skip~
Chunji's Pov
Prom is near and I still don't have a partner for prom.

Y/n's Pov
Should I come to The prom or nah?

Chunji's Pov
I will ask Y/n to be my date in prom and after that I will confess my feelings towards her.

Y/n's Pov
I don't have a partner in prom. 

~time skip~
Chunji's Pov
Wait! I need to tell you something?

Y/n's Pov
What is it ? Sunbaenim

Chunji's Pov
Kim Y/n, will you be my date in prom?  And Don't call me Sunbaenim anymore, you can call me chunji or chunji oppa

Y/n's Pov
Sure thing :) okay Chunji oppa

Chunji's Pov
Really?

Y/n's Pov
Ne

Chunji's Pov
*hugs you*

Y/n's Pov
*blushing*

Chunji's Pov
Are you okay Y/n?

Y/n's Pov
Yes, Sunbaenim I'm okay

Chunji's Pov
Okay :)

~Time skip~
Y/n's Pov
Why I was blushing earlier?

Chunji's Pov
I think Y/n was blushing because I hugged her.

Y/n's Pov
My heart beat earlier was beating so fast.

Chunji's Pov
I really like her and I want her to be my girlfriend.

~time skip~
Y/n's Pov
Today is our prom and I'm going to wear blue with lace and my hair is curled and light makeup and silver heels.

Chunji's Pov
Today is our prom and I'm going to see Y/n again. I'm going to wear blue suit.

Y/n's Pov
I'm done with my makeup and hair and my mom, dad, older sister and brother said to me " our maknae is so pretty, enjoy your prom with your date in prom.

Chunji's Pov
I'm on way to Y/n's house and her house is so big and I rang the doorbell and her maid said to me " who are you looking for ? I said to her " I'm a friend of Y/n I'm chunji. She said to me " she's in the room and she let me in.

Y/n's Pov
Our maid said to me " Y/n, someone is looking for her and his name is Chunji and I said to her " okay I'm coming down.

Chunji's Pov
Her parents and My parents are friends and they said to me " how are you is your parents and I said to them " they are both okay auntie and uncle.

Y/n's Pov
I'm going down and I saw Chunji and he looks so handsome. My mom said to me " wait Y/n and Chunji I need to take a picture of you both brcause I'm senting to Chunji's mom. I said to her " okay.

Chunji's Pov
Bye, Auntie, uncle and thank you and Let's go Y/n

Y/n's Pov
Okay :)

Chunji's Pov
Y/n you look so pretty

Y/n's Pov
Thanks and You look so handsome.

Chunji's Pov
We are here.

Y/n's Pov
Everyone is starting at us!

Chunji's Pov
Because my date in prom is beautiful

Y/n's Pov
Enter the red carpet with Chunji.

~time skip~
Chunji's Pov
It's time for slow dance.

Y/n's Pov
I will just sit here.

Chunji's Pov
May I have dance with you my lady? 

Y/n's Pov
Sure thing :)

Chunji's pov
I like you Y/n  for a long time.

Y/n's Pov
Really

Chunji's Pov
Ne

Y/n's Pov
*blushing*

Chunji's Pov
Are you okay Y/n?

Y/n's Pov
Yes, I'm okay

Chunji's Pov
:)

Y/n's Pov
Lee chan hee, I like you too

Chunji's Pov
Really

Y/n's Pov
Ne

Chunji's Pov
I heard that me and Y/n are the prom king and Prom queen of this year.

Y/n's Pov
Yahoo! Me and Chunji are the prom queen and prom king.

Chunji's Pov
I posted a picture of Y/n instagram and my caption was " With My princess :) the comments were " so cute, my two favorite in one picture. We love you both.

Y/n's Pov
I liked his post in instagram and I heart it . I took a picture of Chunji and I tag on the picture my caption was " I'm so in love with this guy :) 😀😙😍❤ the comments were " Y/n unnie and Chunji are perfect for each other, we love you both.

Chunji's Pov
I liked what Y/n posted in instagram and me and Y/n took again and I posted it on instagram and my caption " team Blue with My princess :) 😀😍😘💑❤ the comments were " so cuties, team blue.

Y/n's Pov
I love you Lee chan hee

Chunji's Pov
I love you too Kim Y/n

Y/n's Pov
*hugs him*

Chunji's Pov
*hugs you*

Y/n's Pov
*kissed him on cheeks*

Chunji's Pov
*kissed back you on the forehead*

Y/n's Pov
*holdings hands with him *

Chunji's Pov
*holding hands with you * I fell in love with My Junior