NCT Doyoung

Imagine him as your bestfriend who is in love with You.

Y/n's Pov
Me and Doyoung  also known as Kim Dongyoung have been bestfriend since we were kids.

Doyoung's Pov
I have Known Y/n since we were kids and I always protect her from bullies, that how I protect her and I will protect her for good or bad times, I will always be here for her at her back.

Y/n's Pov
Doyoung is My shinning armor, my bodyguard, my shoulder to cry on, my bestfriend who comfort me when I have problems.

Doyoung's Pov
Y/n is really special to me and she's my bestfriend and she will always be my bestfriend.

~time skip~
Y/n's Pov
Doyoung-ie, wake up now or else Miss will get mad at you

Doyoung's Pov
Just give me 5 minutes to sleep mom.

Y/n's Pov
Did he just called me mom?
Kim Doyoung wake up already!!

Doyoung's Pov
Okay, I'm going to take a bath

Y/n's Pov
Okay, I'll meet you downstairs.

Doyoung's Pov
*takes a bath*

Y/n's Pov
What is taking him so long?

Doyoung's Pov
*finished taking bath*

Y/n's Pov
*waiting for Doyoung*

Doyoung's Pov
*went downstairs*

Y/n's Pov
Yes! Your finally done

Doyoung's Pov
Okay let's go

Y/n's Pov
Okay

~time skip~
Y/n's Pov
Miss said that prom is coming and She is going to write some number and the one who got the same number will be your partner.

Doyoung's Pov
I hope Y/n will be my partner in prom.

Y/n's Pov
I got a paper from the Bowl and I open the paper, I saw number one

Doyoung's Pov
I got number and I wonder what number did Y/n got?

Y/n's Pov
I said to Shaira, my other bestfriend " sha, I don't think I will go to the prom and no one will ask me. She said to me ' Are you sure how about Doyoung? I said to her " I don't know. She said to me " okay."

Doyoung's Pov
I heard the conversation of Y/n and Shaira. Y/n said to Shaira " sha, I don't think I will go to the prom and no one will ask me. I will ask Y/n to prom.

Y/n's Pov
I'm feeling pressure because of prom.

~time skip~
Y/n's Pov
I'm studying for the test In math and my mom suddenly knocked my door and she said to me " Sweetie, Doyoung in downstairs waiting for you and I open my door and I let my mom In my room and I said to her " mom I will be downstairs for a minute. She said to me " okay" she closed the door of my room. I change into my white shirt and my long skirt . I head down, Doyoung is in the living room playing Psp with my younger brother, my older brother in military.

Doyoung's Pov
I didn't notice that Y/n was already in downstairs and She's siting With her father.

Y/n's Pov
He didn't notice me and I sat beside Doyoung and said " Hey! Mr. Kim Doyoung what are doing here?