Blog: Revenge On The Ex 2

Hello, lovely readers. 

I told you last week that I was getting revenge on my ex-boyfriend for cheating on me. I am going to make him fall in love with me once more, only to make him regret it. I spent two years with him and he made the world look brighter, he made me brighter. For the last few years, I have been stuck in this dark hole that I can't find my way out of. 

Last night I spent an evening with him where he reminded me of why I fell so madly for him in the first place. He had, and has, a wild and carefree heart that leads him into adventures that few would want to take. When I was 16 I wanted crazy, I needed crazy. And now that I am older that crazy only lead to heartbreak. 

As my ex held me like he once had I realized that it didn't feel the same. I fell into his body the same as I had six years before, but it was wrong. His breath on my next didn't intoxicate me even though it was the same scent it had always been. His hands didn't make me quiver even though they touched the same places. 

None of this was because I longed for a man I lost, but because I was betrayed by a man I trusted. I need him to know what I have been through. The trust that I have let slip away because of him because nothing will amount to the standards he set so low. 

I will let you know next week readers.