O N E

"Didn't expect to see you this soon Han." The man traced Jeonghan's jawline with his index and middle finger.

   Jeonghan slapped his hand away and frowned.

   "I'm not here to talk about us. This" Jeonghan pointed at him and then Seungcheol "is over."

  "What a shame, you looked amazing under me." Seungcheol whispered lowly in Jeonghan's ear, sending shiver's through the yonger's spine.

   "Dammit... You'd expect that after all this time he would've stopped having this effect on me." Jeonghan thought and clenched his jaw.

  "I have a deal for you. I have a guy, he's exactly your type. But he needs money so-"

  "A sugar daddy." Seungcheol cut off Jeonghan.

  Jeonghan nodded and watched as the man sat down in the couch in front of him. Seungcheol wore a smirk in his face as he crossed his legs.

  "Show me the boy." Seungcheol told Jeonghan.

  Jeonghan wipped out his phone and unlocked it. He opened a folder dedicated to pictures of Chan, and him and Chan together and handed the phone to Seungcheol.

   The older boy swiped through the pictures and his smirk grew wider. 

   "Oh, I like him." Seungcheol told Jeonghan, replacing his smirk with a lip bite.

   "So, do you want to see more of Chan?" Jeonghan asked and snatched the phone away from him.

   "Definately." Seungcheol said.

   "I'll contact you." Jeonghan said and stood up, heading towards the door.

   Suddenly he stopped in his tracks and looked at Seungcheol over his shoulder.

   "If you hurt Chan I will set you on fire." Jeonghan threatened, and left the house.