F I N A L

Seungcheol held hands with his beautiful groom, as he stared at the younger's teary eyes.

   "Do you, Choi Seungcheol, take this man to be your legitimate partner for the rest of your life, through poverty and illness, until death brings you apart?" The priest asked.

   "I do." Seungcheol answered and smiled, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

   "You may kiss the bri-groom." The priest then announced, a bit flustered he nearly called one of the men bride.

   Seungcheol pulled his boyfriend closer by the waist, and the younger pulled him down by the neck, connecting their lips in the most loving kiss.

    That kiss meant a new start for both men.  Forgetting the past fights and hurtful moments, the mean comments and heartbreaking scenes, along with the not so loving scenarios. Now was all about making a family, and building a life they had dreamed of forever.

    They looked each other in their teary eyes, and held hands as they ran down the aisle of cheering friends, family and loved ones.

    They only stopped when they found the car where "newly weds" could be read in the back of. It was neatly decorated with bits of white veil and red roses, matching the ones in their suits.

   The couple got in the car and floored it. And after a lot of laughs, kisses and conversations Seungcheol asked a ratger heartbreaking question.

   "He didn't come, did he?" Seungcheol asked, only for his husband to shake his head no.

   "Well, I wish he would have. But hey, this is out day!" The younger said, trying to relieve the atmosphere as to not ruining their big day.

   "You're right, I love you Jeonghan."

   But oh, how they were wrong. He did come, and he watched from afar. He watched from afar and caressed the old, now meaningless engagement ring on his finger, as the tears he helplessly tried holding back started flowing down his cheeks.

   And just then did he wonder, what did he do wrong? Why did he come home one day to hear the mixed moans of his fiancé and best friend? Why did after forgiving them both, did he find them on the couch, confessing their love to each other? Why did after doing his best, did he end up alone?

   He didn't know any of the answers to these questions, so he did what he thought it was right.

   He threw his old partner's ring down the bridge, and saw it fall into the river.

   "Well, I guess some things aren't meant to be..." Chan thought, before following the ring, and falling into the river, but never once did he regret it.

   Not once did he regret this heartbreak, because Seungcheol would forever be the best thing he ever had in his life, and even if he knew back then this would happen, Chan would still fall for Seungcheol again, after all it was who he loved the most.

   And even as his limbs grew numb, even as his lips turned purple, even as his skin turned cold, and even as his mind went blank, he thought of Seungcheol, and one last smile crossed his lips.

------

I'm sorry