E L E V E N

Chan was sitting on Seungcheol's lap, his back facing the older's chest, while Seungcheol's hands were wrapped around Chan's waist.

  They were watching Witch's Court when Chan's phone rang.

   Hannie <3

  The caller ID displayed Jeonghan's name, so Chan immediately picked up.

  "Hello? What happened hyung?" Chan asked upon answering the call.

  "Where the fuck are you!? It's nearly 10PM!" Jeonghan yelled through the phone.

Chan nearly dropped the phone, jumpscared by the sudden yelling.

"Don't worry hyung I'm staying with Cheol!" Chan told Seugcheol, his voice filled with excitement.

Seungcheol smiled at the sweet nickname.

"In a school night!?" Jeonghan asked, his tone a little calmer.

"Han hyung, I have my uniform here, I'll be fine." Chan said, trying to calm down Jeonghan.

  It was working, until Seungcheol spoke up.

  "Don't worry Jeonghan, he's with me." Seungcheol said in a provocative tone.

  "That's exactly why I'm worrying!" Jeonghan yelled so loud, even Seungcheol heard it without the phone being on speaker.

  "I'm alright hyung! Call Joshua if you feel lonely!" Chan told his hyung and hung up.

  The boy placed the phone where it was and sat back in Seungcheol's lap.

  "Cheol hyung, why don't you two get along?" Chan asked, tracing the older's jaw with his fingers.

  "Oh, it's um, it's nothing big. Don't worry." Seungcheol explained, half assedly.

   Chan frowned, pouted and crossed his arms in front of his chest, showing the older he was mad.

   Seungcheol only laughed and hugged the older from behind, leaving kisses on his neck.

   "Come in Channie! Don't be mad!" Seungcheol said between kisses.

   Chan didn't budge, so Seungcheol flipped them around and sat on Chan's waist.

   "Are you still mad?" Seungcheol asked and Chan turned his head to face the tv.

   Seungcheol's hands travelled up to Chan's chest, and, just as Chan expected something sexual to happen, Seungcheol attacked him with tickles.

   Chan started squirming under Seungcheol, as he laughed hard.

   "H-hyung! Stop!" Chan pleaded, with a smile plastered on his face and tears threatening to fall.

   "Only if you stop being mad at me!" Seungcheol told Chan and kept tickling him.

   "F-fine! I-I'm not mad anymore hyung!" Chan yelled and Seungcheol stopped, giving Chan the chance to wipe his tears and regain his breathing.

   Seugcheol hovered over the younger, each hand beside each side of the younger's head.

   There was a glint in both of their eyes, but, for this one time, it was different, for it was not lust, it was something much stronger.

   Chan's arms draped around Seungcheol's neck and they slowly approached their lips, until they finally touched. There was no makeout, no hand play, no bites, just their lips in an innocent kiss. It wasn't like the pecks they gave each other as a hello or goodbye, it was showing way more, and they both realized it when they pulled away, staring each other in the eye intensely.

   Impossible... I barely know him. They both thought, as if they were only one. And although they both knew what was happening, none spoke up.

   Eventually Chan's lips formed a smile and his cheeks turned bright red, making Seungcheol smile too.

   "We should go sleep, it's getting late." Seungcheol said and stood up from the couch.

   Chan pouted, as he was enjoying the closeness to Seungcheol, but that pout was quickly replaced with a wide smile, when Seungcheol picked up the younger bridal style and spun him around.

   "I shall take you, my prince." Seungcheol declared in a funny voice, making Chan laugh.

   Once they reached the bedroom Seungcheol threw the younger on the bed, who squealed.

   They both took no time to reunite once again under the covers, Seungcheol spooning Chan.

   "Goodnight hyung." Chan said as his lids started feeling heavy.

   "Goodnight." Seungcheol said and kissed the back of Chan's neck.