T W E N T Y T W O

Seungcheol had just finished showering. He fixed his hair and put on a nice suit.

The man then grabbed his phone to text Hansol. He had gotten the number from Chan, back when they were dating. He thought it would be useful, if he ever wanted to surprise Chan or know his whereabouts, but it turned out to be useful for a very different reason.

Get Chan to watch KBS at exactly 8PM, please. This is the last thing I ask of you.

He pressed send and took a deep breath.

Seungcheol drove himself to the channel's headquarters, where he met his old college friend, Junhui.

The man smiled sadly at Seungcheol, as he already knew his situation. They greeted with a hug, which was uncommon, but Junhui knew Seungcheol needed.

"Thank you for this." Seungcheol thanked.

"No worries man, if this will make you feel better I'm glad I can help." Jun said and pat the friend's back.

They entered a small room, where Seungcheol stood in front of a camera with a green screen behind. Jun stood behind one of the cameras, both of them waiting for the clock to strike 8, and, once it did, Junhui gave signal for the cameramen to start filming.

That precise second, Hansol had just convinced Chan to go downstairs with him, and, as Chan's back made contact on the sofa, Seungcheol popped up on the TV.

"Hello, my name is Choi Seungcheol." He started.

Chan's eyes instantly widened, starting to fill with tears.

"I was in a relationship, that ended because of me. Because I was foolish and selfish. And there's nothing I can do now, there's no going back. I just want to tell him, I love you. Yes, it's a him. His name is Lee Chan. I love you more than I'll ever love anything, and now that you're gone..." Seungcheol's vocie cracked before he could finish, and his eyes became watery. The man cleared his throat and proceeded o speak. "Now that you're gone I don't know what to do. I was only sure of this: I wanted to give you a proper goodbye. I wanted to say I love you one last time, I wanted to tell you how beautiful you are one last time, I wanted to apologize for being such a fool one last time. But don't think I'll ever let go, because if you look up, I'll always be there. Goodbye Channie, I love you." Seungcheol finished, a single tear rolling down his cheek as he smiled.

The channel resumed to the drama it was previously airing, not that Chan could see it tho, his vision was way to blurred by all the tears. His face was wet, as he processed what Seungcheol said.

One last goodbye... One last I love you... But he won't leave me?

"If I look up..." Chan whispered, and, just then, he realized what his ex-boyfriend was telling him.

  "Hansol he's going to commit suicide!" Chan yelled and he instantly stood up.

  The boy was shaking as tears streamed down his face.

   "We have to save him... Where is he? Where could he be? Hansol we have to find him!" Chan muttered to himself, yelling the last sentence.

   Hansol stood in front of Chan and grabbed his shoulders, looking him in the eye.

   "Listen Chan, this is his choice. He fucked up. He hurt you and he will do it again if you go back to him, he's doing this on purpose because he knows you'll go get him." Hansol told him firmly.

"I. Don't. Care. I want my Seungcheol back!" Chan yelled angrily, staring Hansol in the eye.

Hansol stepped back, afraid of his best friend, for the first time in forever. Once the boy realized Chan's mind wasn't going to change he grabbed his phone.

Everyone look around the town for Seungcheol. Chan will go insane if he dies.

Hansol texted everyone he knew, asking for help.

He then yelled for his mom, that came running, worried about what had happened for his son to be yelling with such worried voice.

"Seungcheol might kill himself, we need your car to go look for him." Hansol said and his mom's eyes instantly widened.

Hansol had told her about the Seungcheol issue of course, since Chan was staying in her house.

She instantly grabbed her keys and ran to the car, the boys following behind.

"Okay my friends are scattered around town. Chan, where to go?" Hansol asked.

"I... I don't..." Chan was stuttering. He had no idea where Seungcheol could be, until an idea popped up.

"The station! Go to the channel's station!" Chan yelled and Hansol's mom floored to the building Hansol indicated.

Chan had figured that Seungcheol wouldn't want to take too much time to commit suicide, since that was aired for the whole world to see, he was sure other people would understand what Seungcheol meant, and, soon, people would be looking for him. To climb up to the building's roof and commit suicide was the fastest way.

Chan gripped his ring tightly agains his heart as the car approached the building. The boy didn't wait for the car to be completely stopped before opening the door and sprinting out.

"Excuse me you can't go past the reception unless you have a staff card." The security guard told Chan, his hand preventing the boy from going any further.

"Let me go! My boyfriend is in there!" Chan yelled, trying to break free from the man that was now holding him.

After a few yells and kicks a man comes out of a door by their side.

"What is all of this commotion!?" The man asks, with indignation.

"This boy is trying to go up and he doesn't stop yelling. He claims his boyfriend is in there and he needs to get him." The guard informed his superior, who instantly widened his eyes.

"His boyfriend!? Are you Lee Chan!?" The man asked.

Chan nodded frenetically, with tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Oh my God Seungcheol will be thrilled!" The man announced and smiled.

"Is he still here?" Chan asked and the man nodded.

"Take me to him!" Chan demanded and followed the older, leaving a fuming security guard behind.

The two went up the elevator and into a room. An empty room, as Chan feared.

"Weird... He was here just now." The CEO frowned.

"Take me to the ceiling!" Chan said beginning to panick.

"What?" The other asked.

"The fucking ceiling! Take me there!" Chan demanded and the man quickly led him to the ceiling, to find, just as Chan predicted, Seungcheol standing by the edge of the building, looking down.

"Seungcheol no!"