T W E L V E

Seungcheol slowly opened his eyes, to find Chan's face a couple centimeters away from his own.

   The man found himself blushing, as he brought his hand up to the younger's face and brushed away his fringe, with the tip of his fingers.

   He then placed his hand on Chan's cheek while caressing it with his thumb.

   He really is beautiful... Seungcheol thought, as his lips formed a smile, that never seemed to want to go away.

  Suddenly Chan's eyes fluttered open, and he looked up to see Seungcheol smiling.

   Chan instantly blushed with the sweet caress Seungcheol was giving him.

   "Good morning." Seungcheol greeted and kissed his forehead.

   "Good morning." Chan replied and kissed Seungcheol's lips.

   They laid there, smiling at each other, cuddling, until Chan saw the bright sunlight coming from outside.

   His eyes widened and he shot up from the bed while looking for his clothes.

   "Fuck! What time is it!?" Chan yelled.

   Seungcheol, who hadn't quite processed what was happening, grabbed his phone and checked the time.

   "8:37." He replied, rubbing the sleepiness off of his eyes.

  "I have school Cheol!" Chan yelled desperately.

  He managed to find his clothes and was now trying to get dressed as fast as he could.

  Seungcheol jolted from the bed and headed towards the kitchen, to prepare Chan breakfast.

   When Seungcheol was done he gave Chan a sandwich and pecked his lips.

   "Work hard!" Seungcheol cheered and lightly slapped the younger's butt.

  "Will do! I'll suck your dick later sorry I had to hurry!" Chan yelled while running off, making Seungcheol facepalm.

   This kid... He thought as he closed the door.

   Seungcheol still had a couple more hours until he had to leave, so he plopped down on the bed and tried to get some more sleep, but his mind kept wandering off to the previous day.

   The kiss was different... The way they stared at each other was different... The way he felt was different.

   Upon realizing this one last thing, Seungcheol jolted up for the second time this morning and grabbed his phone, dialing Soonyoung's number as quick as he could.

   "Why are you calling me at 8am Seungcheol?" Soonyoung slurred as soon as he picked up.

   "I-It's an emergency Soonyoung!" Seungcheol exclaimed, stuttering from nervousness.

   "Why are you stuttering? Seungcheol what happened!?" Soonyoung asked, his voice filled with worry.

   "I think I like him. Soonyoung is this even possible!? I barely know him!" Seungcheol asked.

   "Wait, who's him? Your boy toy?" Soonyoung asked and Seungcheol hummed in agreement.

   "You spent a lot of time with him these days, right? Well, you're not saying you love him, you might be getting feelings for him." Soonyoung suggested and Seungcheol sighed.

   "I don't want to mess it up this time... Chan is different, he is so adorable and innocent." Seungcheol told his friend who just hummed.

   "Well, ask him on another date. Confirm what you feel for him. You know why it didn't work last time, don't make the same mistake." Soonyoung said.

   "I guess you're right... Thanks Soonyoung." Seungcheol thanked.

   "Anytime." The other said and hung up.

   Seungcheol sighed as he plopped back down on the bed.

   Get pretty this friday, we're going on a date. Be ready at 8pm ;)

  Seungcheol typed and sent to Chan.

  I won't make the same mistake.

   A/N: kind of a filler chapter oops. The next one will be up in a couple hours :))