S I X

Seungcheol threw Chan in his bed and trapped the younger underneath him.

He slowly lowered himself, and hovered his lips over Chan's, until the younger wrapped his arms around Seungcheol's neck and pulled him down, connecting their lips.

Seungcheol's tongue played inside the younger's mouth as his hand tugged on the bottom of Chan's shirt. They pulled away so Chan could quickly pull it off his body. Seungcheol ran his hand down the younger's torso.

"Gorgeous..." He commented.

Chan grabbed the back of Seungcheol's neck and connected their lips again, so he wouldn't see how flustered he was.

Seungcheol's lips trailed down Chan's neck, leaving purple marks all around.

Chan grabbed Seungcheol's hair in a fist and moaned.

"Cheol..." Chan whispered.

"Call me daddy." Seungcheol said in a husky voice, as his lips parted form the younger's body.

Seungcheol's hand grabbed the waist of Chan's pants, starting to pull them down. Chan lifted his waist a little so it was easier for Seungcheol to pull them off. The older threw the pants somewhere else and went back to kissing Chan. The younger's hand that wasn't holding Seungcheol's neck went down on his pants and started rubbing his already hard member.

"Fuck Chan." Seungcheol moaned, looking at Chan's hand.

Seungcheol flipped them around.

"Suck me off. Now." Seungcheol told Chan and the younger quickly slid Seungcheol's pants and boxers down his legs.

Chan looked at the older's huge dick. He had never seen one other than his own, nevermind put one in his mouth.

"Don't be nervous Channie, I bet you'll do amazing." Seungcheol told him and winked.

Chan's hand moved up and down Seungcheol's member and he licked a strip along it.

"Oh my God Chan please..." Seungcheol begged, and Chan took him whole in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down, followed by his hand.

Seungcheol grabbed a fist of his hair and followed his movements with is hips. One of Seungcheol's thrusts was a little too strong, making Chan gag. Seungcheol moaned loudly upon that happening, and Chan noticed it so he started gagging on purpose.

"C-Chan I'm gonna come!" Seungcheol yelled, and a couple more thrusts sent him over the edge, coming inside Chan's mouth.

Chan swallowed Seungcheol's cum as the older stared down at him. Seeing Chan like that turned on Seungcheol as much as it was possible.

Seungcheol stood on his knees and made Chan stand on all fours.

"Are you ready?" Seungcheol asked bringing Chan's boxers down to his knees.

"Y-yes Cheol." Chan answered earning a smack in the ass.

"What did I tell you to call me?" Seungcheol scolded.

"Y-yes daddy!" Chan yelled.

Seungcheol entered Chan slowly, and chan growled.

"Is it hurting?" Seungcheol asked.

"N-no, you can move." Chan lied.

Seungcheol stood like that for a little, and then started moving very slowly. He picked up his pace when Chan started moving his hips against Seungcheol's movements.

"D-daddy faster!" Chan yelled.

Seungcheol grabbed Chan's hips and started smashing into the younger.

Chan yelled in pleasure as Seungcheol hit his nice spot.

Seungcheol kept thrusting in that one place. Chan's hand grabbed his dick and started pumping it up and down, but Seungcheol swatted his hand away, replacing it with his own.

"D-daddy I'm coming!" Chan moaned.

Seungcheol pumped him faster and younger came in his and.

After making Chan come Seungcheol held his hips in place only to thrust harder into him, so he could come inside the younger.

Seungcheol came with a loud moan and fell on the bed. He pulled Chan closer, who snuggled into his hyung's chest.

"How was that?" Seungcheol asked, pulling a cover over them both.

"Amazing... And way less painful than I tought." Chan said, making Seungcheol laugh.