T W O

"So? Did he like me?" Chan asked as soon as Jeonghan stepped in the house.

   "Yeah, a little too much." Jeonghan said and sighed.

   He sat down on the couch and Chan quicly followed him, plopping beside him.

   "What do you mean?" Chan asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

   "He liked you a lot. But I'm afraid he might go a little too far with you..." Jeonghan told his friend.

   "Don't worry hyung, I promise that if he does something I don't like or if I'm uncomfortable I'll tell him to stop and I'll tel you!" Chan promised smiling widely.

   Jeonghan sighed for what seemed like the thousandth time and took his phone out of his pocket. He typed something in it and suddenly Chan's phone rang.

   "It's his number. Text him whenever." Jeonghan said in a monotone voice.

  "Yes! Thanks hyung!" Chan thanked Jeonghan and hugged him thightly.

   Although Jeonghan was not fond of the situation, he wanted to see Chan happy, so he couldn't help but smile and hug him back.

   Chan quickly stood up and ran to his bedroom.

  The boy unlocked his phone and swayed his fingers over the number Jeonghan had given him.

   "Is this really a good idea?" Chan thought as he became more and more nervous.

   He didn't know the man's name. He didn't know his age. He didn't know what he looked like. He knew nothing. But, as he started thinking of deleting the number he had now saved, a voice in the back of his mind kept reminding him of how much he worked, and how many things he gave up for this particular college.

   "Hey."

  Chan typed and took an bit his lip, while staring at the screen, waiting for a response.

  "Idiot, you just sent it he's not gonna-" Chan's speech to himself was interrupted by a ding, and his head shot up.

  Chan shuffled around and nearly dropped his phone, from nervousness. 

  "Terribly sorry, but who is this?" 

  Chan took a deep breath and started typing again.

  "Um this is Chan, my friend talked to you, right?" 

  "Oh yes Jeonghan came to me earlier. So, should we meet ;) ?" 

  The winky face at the end of the sentence made Chan anxious.

  "Sure. Where?" 

   "The big park near the mall. Meet me by the fountain in the middle tonight at 9, I'm taking you somewhere nice ;) "

   Chan immediately stood up from the bed he had previously been laying on and ran over to the couch Jeonghan was laying on.

   "Jeonghan!" Chan yelled.

  Jeonghan sat up, eyes widened, worried about what got Chan to yell.

  Chan threw his phone at the older friend that read through the messages carefully.

   "Already!?" Jeonghan exclaimed.

   "He must really not have had any in the mean time..." Jeonghan thought while staring at the screen.

   "What do I do? I have about zero experience in dating, especially men, not to talk about the sex part. What was I thinking about!? I can't do this!" Chan sat down as he started panicking.

   "Listen, if you don't wanna do this it's fine, but if you really want the money and you're gonna back away just because you think you won't be good enough, don't. Once you have your mind set you can do anything Chan." Jeonghan told his dongsaeng and smiled.

   "Alright hyung. Help me get ready?" Chan asked with a smile.

   "Gladly."