F I V E

Chan looked at the man in front of him. Hair nicely combed back, a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, that was tucked in his suit pants. The boy nearly drooled just from staring at Seungcheol.

   "Ah, I'm sorry I'm dressed like this... I just left work." Seungcheol apologized rubbing the back of his neck.

  "N-no it's fine! You look great!" Chan complimented, reassuring Seuncheol that there was no problem.

  "I'm glad you like it." Seungcheol said and smirked, making Chan blush.

  They started walking around the park, talking about Chan's college and Seungcheol's work.

  "Hyung! They have ice cream! Can we get it please?" Chan begged, clasping his hands together, while looking up and pouting.

  "Ah don't do that to me! Fine..." Seungcheol said making Chan cheer, while running off to the ice crem stand.

  Chan ordered for them both and took out his wallet to pay but Seungcheol was faster. 

  "Yah! I was going to pay!" Chan complained while handing him the ice cream.

  "You wanted to pay your sugar daddy? I thought it was the other way around." Seungcheol asked raising an eyebrow.

  Chan instantly blushed upon hearing that and started eating his ice cream. 

  Seungcheol couldn't take his eyes off of Chan, seeing the way he opened his mouth to fill it with the ice cream and how his tongue danced around the sweet treat. Seungcheol licked his lips and looked away.

  "Oh, hyung! Your shirt!" Chan exclaimed.

  Seungcheol looked at his white shirt, now stained with green spots from the mint ice cream he was holding. It had started to melt, since Seungcheol was too busy staring at Chan instead of eating it. 

   "Fuck." Seungcheol cursed.

   He threw the ice cream away and tried to clean it off with a napkin but no luck.

  "Do you want my jacket?" Chan offered.

  "Ah, I don't think it fits me... Should we stop by my house? It's nearby." Seungcheol asked.

  "S-sure." Chan answered, a little nervous.

  They walked in silence once again, as Chan was nervous and Seungcheol excited.

  Seungcheol stopped in front of a big house and opened the gate.

  "Wah! This is so big! Do you live here alone?" Chan asked.

  "Yep. Have been for two years now." Seungcheol answered and grabbed the younger's hand.

  Chan was too astonished by the beautiful house to realize that he and Seungcheol were walking through the house hand in hand. 

  Seungcheol walked Chan to the living room.

  "Wait here a second." Seungcheol told the younger and ran somewhere else.

  Seungcheol came back with black skinny jeans on and two shirts, one in each hand.

  "Chan which one do you like better?" Seungcheol asked holding them up so Chan could see.

  "Hmm, that one!" Chan exclaimed, pointing at a simple, large, beige t-shirt with a sentence in English that was written in white letters.

  Seungcheol set both of the shirts on the table and started unbottuning the dirty shirt. Chan stared as Seungcheol slowly undid the buttons, and subconsciously licked his lips. A weird feeling started building up in the pit of his stomach.

  Once Seungcheol was finished with the buttons he peeled the shirt off and threw it on the chair beside him.

  Chan's legs were crossed and his lower lip was trapped between his teeth. Chan moved his gaze from Seungcheol's feet to his thighs, to his waist, to his abs and, finally, to his face, where he noticed Seungcheol was staring right at him.

  Chan looked away, as his face was now flused red, but, in the next second, he was trapped by Seungcheol. He was hovering over the younger boy one hand in each of Chan's sides.

  "Like what you see?" Seungcheol asked.

  "Very much so." Chan replied, not helping himself from trailing his hand down Seungcheol's defined abs, until he reached the older's belt.

  Seungcheol stood up straight.

  "Let me give you a house tour..." He said holding out his hand.

  Chan took his hand and stood up, only for Seungcheol to swing him over his shoulder.

  "Starting by my bedroom." Seungcheol completed the sentence and smacked Chan's ass, making him squeal.