E I G H T

"Han?" Chan called for his hyung as he closed the door behind him.

"Channie! Are you okay? Did he so something wrong to you?" Jeonghan asked as soon as he heard the familiar voice.

The hyung was cupping the younger's face, looking him in the eye with worried, widened eyes.

"Don't worry hyung, he was very nice to me." Chan answered and smiled at his hyung.

Jeonghan was about to let him go when he saw all of the purple marks in his neck.

"Yah! You have so many hickeys!" Jeonghan yelled pointing at the younger's neck.

Chan hid them with his neck and smiled nervously.

  "Was it good?" Jeonghan asked, hesitantly.

  Chan was shocked Jeonghan didn't yell at him or that he didn't go off on a lecture.

  Chan's hands slowly left his neck as he looked at the older in disbelief.

  "You're not gonna yell at me?" Chan asked, cocking his head to the side.

  Jeonghan let out a laugh and shook his head no.

   "Channie I'm not your dad, I'm your best friend. When I yell at you it's because I'm worried but I think you'll do just fine. Now, wanna tell me about it?" Jeonghan asked, raising his eyebrows, with a suggestive look on his face.

Chan ran to the couch where Jeonghan sat next to him.

  The younger excitedly told his hyung about his first time and how caring Seungcheol was with him. Jeonghan listened carefully to the description Chan gave him. It seemed like a whole new person, and although Seungcheol seemed like he hadn't change one bit Jeonghan decided to not comment.

  "Well, now that I've told you about my boy toy, how about you tell me about yours?" Chan asked wiggling his eyebrows while elbowing the older.

  Chan's question caught Jeonghan off guard, and the older blushed instantly.

   "W-what are you talking about?" Jeonghan asked, trying to dismiss the question.

  "Please Jeonghan I caught you making out with a guy on our couch the other day and he didn't leave the other day until it was like 1PM. I saw him." Chan told Jeonghan, in an impatient voice.

  Jeonghan sighed.

  "His name is Joshua, and he came from L.A. He works in the Starbucks nearby and I met him there about a month ago." Jeonghan said as quickly as he could.

  Chan smirked.

  "And you like him." The younger said.

  "W-what!? No!" Jeonghan yelled and smacked the younger's arm.

  Jeonghan was blushing like a madman and averting eye contact.

  "Go for him hyung." Chan said as he stood up.

   "Channie? Where are you going?" Jeonghan asked.

  "I have school tomorrow, I need to rest." Chan told the older, a yawn escaping his mouth.

  "Rest? Chan it's 11AM what are you going to rest from?" Jeonghan asked sarcastically.

  Chan turned around to face Jeonghan.

  "I had sex last night and I woke up early to get a handjob, I'm tired Han." He said without stuttering and headed towards his bedroom, leaving a dumbfounded Jeonghan in the living room.