S I X T E E N

The rest of the day and night had passed by smoothly, filled with laughs and cuddles from the two boys.

   "Chan don't you have school?" Seungcheol asked the second he woke up.

   "I'm not going today, I wanna set things straight with Jeonghan, and you should too. I don't want my best friend and the guy I like constantly fighting." Chan told Seungcheol.

   Seungcheol sighed.

   "Well, I guess it has to be done. How about we drop by your house after Jeonghan leaves work?" Seungcheol suggested and Chan nodded.

  "Hey Chan?" Seungcheol called.

  "Hm?"

  "Last time you ran off because you had school, but I distinctly remember you telling me 'I'll suck you dick next time!' or am I wrong?" Seungcheol asked, wearing a proud smirk on his face.

  "You are very much correct." Chan told his hyung, as he climbed on top of him.

  "But is a blowjob really all you want?" Chan asked pouting.

   "Hmm you're right I may want something else. Now get that ass to work." Seungcheol told his lover and slapped his ass.

  Chan squealed and connected their lips in a passionate kiss. Seungcheol's hand went inside Chan's boxers and grabbed his ass harshly, making Chan moan into the kiss.

   Seungcheol's lips travelled down to his collar bone, where he sucked and nipped, leaving several purple marks.

   Meanwhile, Chan rubbed his clothed hard member against Seungcheol's, making both of them groan and moan.

   "Fuck Chan you're gonna get it so hard." Seungcheol told the younger as he looked down at their barely clothed members rubbing against each other.

   Seungcheol flipped them over, making Chan lay faced down on the bed.

  "I want you with no clothes on when I come back." Seungcheol growled in Chan's ear.

   A shiver of excitement went down Chan's spine.

  The older stood up and he went away for a couple seconds, just enough for Chan to strip.

   "Beautiful." Seungcheol commented as he entered in the room.

   Chan saw Seungcheol holding a little box, a blindfold and a plastic bottle, that he placed on the nightstand.

  Seungcheol brought the box to bed and held it up.

   "Thought we could play a little game." He said looking at the box.

    Flavoured Condoms it read.

   "Interesting. Explain it to me." Chan asked, curiously.

   "I'll put one on, and you'll suck my dick until you get the flavour. I'll put the blindfold on you so you don't try to guess by the colour. You in?" Seungcheol asked, smirking.

  Chan nodded excitedly, with a smile on his face.

   Seungcheol grabbed the cloth and carefully wrapped it around the boy's head, then proceeding to take a strawberry flavoured condom and roll it down his hard dick. He grabbed the back of Chan's head and brought his lips close to his member, which Chan took in his mouth. The tip only at first, but he took no time to fill his mouth with it all. Seungcheol thrusted his hips a couple of times before Chan pulled away.

   "Strawberry!" He guessed.

  "Right!" Seungcheol announced.

  "What's my prize?" Chan asked and Seungcheol chuckled.

   "How about a kiss?" Seungcheol asked.

   "Perfect."

   Seungcheol kissed Chan's lips making the younger smile.

   He then replaced the strawberry condom for an orange one, and brought his dick to Chan's mouth. Chan took it whole in his mouth and a couple seconds after he pulled away.

   "Orange!" He exclaimed and pursed his lips, waiting for a kiss.

   Seungcheol chuckled and kissed him.

   He replaced the current condom with a cherry one, and brought his dick to Chan's lips again. Chan wrapped his lips around Seungcheol's dick as the latter thrusted in his mouth. Seconds passed by and Chan was already gagging. Seungcheol was desperately trying not to come, as to not ruin the fun.

   "C-Chan have you not guessed yet? How hard can it be?" Seungcheol asked in a shaky voice.

   "I'm sorry daddy it's very hard!" Chan said innocently and brought his lips back to Seungcheol's dick.

   He brought his hand up to his mouth and started following his mouth movements with it. Seungcheol came in no time, making Chan smirk.

   Seungcheol only realized he was played when he saw Chan's smirk.

   "You made me come on purpose." Seungcheol said and Chan shrugged.

   "I might've." Chan admitted.

   "Oh you are in big trouble." Seungcheol said and proceeded to turn Chan around.

   "Put that ass up for me." Seungcheol demanded while he took the condom off.

   Chan obeyed his senior and got on all fours.

  Seungcheol quickly got a hold of the lube and squeezed some on his hand that he then wrapped around his dick, spreading it on.

   Seungcheol didn't even warn Chan, as a punishment. He just slammed into the boy, making him scream.

   The man didn't move for a while, giving Chan time to adjust. But once he saw the boy was comfortable he started thrusting as hard as he could, with no mercy.

   One of his hands held Chan's hip as the other pumped his painfully hard dick.

  Chan's loud moans brought Seungcheol close to the climax for the second time that morning, but he was determined to make Chan come first, so he squeezed Chan's dick harder and pumped it faster.

   "Oh my God daddy right there!" Chan moaned.

    Distracted, Seungcheol had found Chan's nice spot. He thrusted there as hard as he could, making Chan come in a couple seconds.

    The man held Chan's waist as he slammed in his ass, ready to come.

   "C-Chan can I come in you?" Seungcheol asked.

   "Yes daddy!" Chan yelled and with that Seungcheol came, with a loud growl.

   They both fell on the bed, beside each other, and Seungcheol quickly removed the blindfold from Chan.

   "That was the best sex we've ever had." Chan delcared.

   "That was the best sex I've ever had." Seungcheol told the younger, pulling him close.