T E N

Chan grasped Seungcheol's hair as their tongues fought for dominance in each other's mouths. 

  The two times they did this, Seungcheol was the dominant one. So for once Chan wanted to try it. 

  The younger's lips were attached to Seungcheol's neck, where he sucked and bit, leaving purple marks all over. While his mouth worked on the older's neck, his hands worked on unbuttoning his shirt.

  Seungcheol threw it somewhere in the room once it was completely unbuttoned, and Chan's lips moved to the hyung's chest, leaving the same marks.

  "Aw fuck Channie." Seungcheol moaned grabbing Chan's hair.

  Chan's hand made its way inside the older's pants, rubbing his hard member through his boxers.

  Seungcheol threw his head back, as he couldn't enjoy it more. Chan pulled down his boxers and pants, and started pumping the older's hyard member.

  Seungcheol connected their lips once again and started unbuttoning the younger's uniform.

  Chan's hand pumped Seungcheol's member faster and harder, and, when Seunghceol's moans became louder he knew the older was coming, so he stoppped.

  "Oh fuck... You're gonna get it so hard." Seungcheol said in a low, husky voice. 

  Chan smirked.

  "Do you really think you can give it to me hard daddy?" Chan asked innocently.

  "Is that a challenge?" Seungcheol asked, a smirk plastered on his face.

  Chan shrugged.

  Seungcheol immediately stripped the younger's lower half.

  "Ride me." He whispered in Chan's ear.

  Chan lowered himself on Seungcheol slowly, gripping the older's shoulders harshly.

  Seungcheol stayed like that for a little, until Chan got used to his size, then started moving slowly.

  Once Chan's hips started moving Seungcheol grabbed the younger's hips and made him bounce on his hips while he thrusted even harder.

  One of Seungcheol's hands left his hip to pump the younger's dick.

  Chan moaned and gripped Seungcheol's shoulders, leaving red marks all over them.

  Seunghceol attacked the younger's neck with kisses and bites. His lips moved to the younger's ear.

  "Yell my name baby." Seungcheol demanded as he nibbled on the younger's earlobe.

  "Seungcheol!" Chan yelled, then feeling a sharp pain that turned him on.

   "That's not my name." Seungcheol told the younger, slapping his ass hard once again.

  "Daddy!" Chan moaned slamming himself down harder and harder each time.

   Seungcheol's groans turned on Chan even more, increasing the volume of his moans.

  "Fuck Channie I'm gonna cum." Seungcheol said between pants.

  "I-I'm coming too daddy." Chan moaned.

   Seungcheol increased the pace of his thrusts and came with a yell of Chan's name, filling the boy up. The older's hand never stopped pumping the younger's dick, and not long enough Seungcheol's hand was covered in Chan's cum.

  Seungcheol reached for the tissues he had placed on the coffee table and cleaned up the mess they had created. 

   "What an amazing monday." Chan smiled as he wrapped his arms around Seungcheol's torso.

  Seungheol cupped Chan's face and smiled down at him, then connecting their lips in a quick peck.

  Chan pulled away and started getting dressed so he could head home, but sudednly a hand grabbed his arm.

   "Stay here tonight... please?" Seungcheol asked, with an uneasy smile.

   Chan smiled widely and nodded his head.

   "Of course!"