You Know Each Other

Cisco tapped his foot impatiently. He checked his watch impatiently, he groaned in annoyance, she was supposed to be here. Barry was waiting by his side, they were both waiting on a younger member of their family. Cisco's cousin was visiting Central City so he was going to go into town with her. He had suggested that Barry should come along and bring Sebastian. The boy had been dealing with grief on his own for three weeks, he could use some fun. Now, they were both waiting begrudgingly for the pair of younger teens to arrive. The cortex was silent and all of the tech was shut down, the flash suits and everything related was either covered up or in a different room. It wasn't long until Cisco heard the clicking of heels that were slowly getting louder. He felt excitement rush through him, he hadn't seen his cousin in so long. She walked into the cortex, making both Barry and Cisco do a double take. She had long latch hair, a tanned complexion and two incredibly deep brown eyes. She was wearing casual but gorgeous clothing, "cousin!" She yelled out as she outstretched her arms for Cisco. He ran over and gave her a hug.

"It's been a while," Cisco laughed as he released her, "wow, you have changed," he snorted.

Barry made his way over to them and smiled, when she saw him her entire face dropped, "Barry this is my cousin, and this tall man right here is-"

"Oh I know who he is," A dark look crossed her eyes as she glared at him. Barry knew he had done nothing to offended her, but he still felt guilty. Her glare held blame and anger that told Barry that she must have met him before. A shiver travelled down his spine, she was scary, "it hasn't been long enough rat," she snarled.

"Wait, you know him?" Cisco squeaked. He felt fear run through him, but from the look on Barry's face, he knew he had no idea what she was talking about.

"Do I know him," she tutted, "you are lucky I am not slapping his pointy ass face, I can't believe you are friends with him Cisco," She looked very hurt by her cousins actions.

Barry and Cisco shared a confused look, "I don't think I have met you before, but umm, if I have offended you in some way I am sorry," Barry apologised.

"Don't pretend like you don't remember," she growled.

"Santana," a very familiar voice echoed through the cortex the trio turned around to see Sebastian standing in the entrance to the cortex. His head was up and his shoulders back, his face held a small smirk, "you have the wrong guy," he explained.

"Oh, this is trippy," Cisco squeaked as he stared between Barry and Sebastian, they were exact replicas of one another. It was nearly impossible to tell them apart.

"Wait, what?" Santana looked just as confused as Cisco, "you little weasel, I thought your twin was you," she let out a humourless laugh.

"We aren't actually twins, we are just..." Barry stopped talking when both Sebastian and Santana sent him death glares. He had no idea what his brother had done to upset the girl, but it was clearly very bad.

"It's been too long shaqueera," he laughed, he had almost missed the new directions. He joined the little group of three to make a four person group. He stared from Cisco to her and back, he joined the dots.

"It hasn't been long enough," she almost smiled. He hadn't definitely changed since they had last met. With that the group of four went out into town and luckily for them, Sebastian and Santana kept their arguing to a minimum. Although, both Cisco and Barry wanted to know what had happened in these two's past to make them hate each other so much.

Closer to the end of the night they all went to a karaoke bar. The room was warm and filled with the genial laughter of some slightly tipsy people. They sat in a comfortable silence around a small table. The air was filled with the sharp aroma of alcohol and food. Music was blaring in the background, it was a very nice setting. Santana got bored though and she decided to stir the pot, "Sebastian, I bet that your cheesy ass hair cut has lost its musical talent,"

He looked at her with an unmoving smirk, "is that a challenge?" Barry was surprised at how well his brother was coping. He was glad that his brother was finally back to having a more normal life.

"You bet it bugs bunny," she laughed and the next thing they knew, they were onstage duets against each other.

Barry and Cisco shared an impressed look. They were amazing, the way they sang made it look so effortless. It was incredible, "they are so competitive," Barry snorted.

"I wonder how they know each other," Cisco sighed, his curiosity was getting the better of them.

"I don't know," Barry sighed, "and I think it's probably better that way," he laughed.

"Yeah you are probably right," Cisco acknowledged Barry's statement. The pair finished their song, only to be greeted by a massive applause. They smiled at each other before rejoining with Barry and Cisco, "I think you two would make a great couple," he blurted out, not even thinking of the words he was saying.

The pair just looked at each other and burst out laughing.