Snap

Barry froze as he stared up at the dark shadow of the vampire. His cloths hung limply around him and his face was set in an emotionless state of peace. His breath caught in his throat as he tread forwards, his steps were light and his movements slow. His eyes were trained on the vampire, so much so, that he didn't look ahead of him. He couldn't bring himself, to tare his eyes away from the peculiar and terrifying sight before him, and that was his downfall. A large snap echoed through the cavern and beat into Barry's brain. He looked down to see a long and thin bone shattered under his feet. His eyes jolted upwards towards the ceiling where the vampire was resting. He was gone. Barry swivelled around in panic. He desperately searched his surroundings for any signs of the bloodsucker, but he had completely vanished. Barry swore under his breath as the realisation that his connection to team Flash had been severed, due to the ringing in his ear piece, and in top of that he was stuck in a cave with a potential killer vampire. A dark chuckle echoed across the cavern and drummed into Barry's ears, "your like a fly in my web Flash..." his scratchy and accented voice announced.

Barry barley had time to understand what the vampire had said before he felt something smash into his back and send him flying forwards onto his face. Barry lay in a heap on his stomach as pain erupted through him. He could still move everything, but he knew he would feel that soon. His ears were ringing and he knew he had landed on something very hard and sharp. He grumble as he tried to pull himself up, but a very solid object collided with his side, flinging him onto his side. Barry gasped for breath as he looked up and saw the vicious vampire towering over him. It's glowing eyes bore into Barry's skull as the creature's face was split with a malicious grin. Dark veins bulged out of its face and around its eyes as a soft hiss left its throat. Barry could feel his body screaming in pain, but he needed to move. Just as he was about to do so, the vampire sprung forwards and wrapped a clawed hand around Barry's neck, stopping him from escaping.

As the pressure on his throat increased, Barry could see white dots flickering in his vision as his world began closing in on him. Suddenly he could breathe again, and the vampire was flung off of him into the rocks beside him. Barry looked around in a dazed confusion. It was Sebastian. His brother was standing over him protectively, his eyes were glowing so brightly that Barry had to turn away, "this is why I said I should come with you," Sebastian snapped as he helped up his older brother off the floor. Barry's whole body ached for him to stay down, but he righted himself and stood back to back with his brother. They were on top of a rocky outcrop, with hundreds of jagged rocks rising from the floor, if they weren't careful, they could find themselves impaled.

"Now is not the time," Barry groaned, knowing that Sebastian would never let it go. He might has well have told his brother to slag him off until the day he died, which quite possibly could be now, "and how the hell can you see anything in here?" Barry asked as a wave of confusion washed over him. It was pitch black and the only way the Flash could see was through night vision goggles.

"I guess that's just one of the perks of turning into a man slaughtering beast," he huffed. Barry wasn't sure how he was supposed to reply to that, so he didn't. He just nodded in acknowledgment.

"You know, I think the beastly side of you represents what you truly are," the foreign accent bounced off of the cavern walls as the brothers looked around in confusion. The vampire had disappeared. Barry stared around in confusion at he brother, who was intently staring at nothing quite a few meters away from them.

"What are you looking at?" Barry hissed. Could his brother see something he couldn't?

"I am the looking at anything," Sebastian snapped back quickly as his glowing eyes flicked over to Barry, who once again had to look away.

Barry felt something collide with his stomach, sending him flying backwards onto the ground. He landed with a thump as he looked around in confusion, only to see Sebastian wrestling with some invisible force. Barry scrunched up his eyebrows, what the heck was he fighting? Was Barry going crazy? Was the vampire invisible? The sound of the scuffing of feet and the occasional angry grunt echoed around them as Barry watched, transfixed by Sebastian invisible opponent. Sebastian took a hit and his older brother could see his flesh rippling where he took the blow, but Sebastian hit back even harder, sending his victim crumpling to the floor. The Flash watched in horror as the vampire slowly appeared out of thin air, its glowing eyes produced a menacing glare. Out of curiosity, Barry pulled of his goggles, only for a moment. Everything was pitch black around him, he could see nothing. Nothing except from the two golden, glowing eyes that glared down at a silver pair. Barry quickly put his goggles back on and moved to get up, however, his leg cried out in pain, making Barry gasp. He couldn't move it, he must have damaged it in his fall. With a groan of pain and frustration he watched the scene in front of him unfold. Sebastian grabbed the vampire's neck with one hand, and pulled him up so that they were face to face. The vampire gasped for air with shock written on his face, "of you kill me, you will loose control," he choked out.