Footage

Barry looked at the screen. He was kind of glad that Cisco was a little paranoid. They had managed to get so much information from their security cameras. The screen showed Sebastian, still curled up in a ball, his tail was draped over his eyes as his mighty form heaved for every breath. Suddenly his head jerked towards the room's doorway. He was standing in an instant and his ears were perked forwards in interest. He crept towards the barrier, his head turning to the side in curiosity. It was like he was seeing something the camera couldn't. He focused his intense gaze on something behind the barrier. His mood changed and the fur on his back bristled. His muzzle curled into a nasty snarl. His claws dug deep into the ground as he roared inaudibly. The recording had no audio. He tried in vein to get to what he had been fixating on as anger rolled off of him in waves, "oh my goodness," Caitlin muttered under her breath. He was terrifying. The barrier was suddenly dismantled, which didn't seem to shock Sebastian. He lunged at whatever was occupying his vision. His chains magically were severed and he took off at a sprint chasing some unknown thing. He ran off camera and the video ended.

"That's all I could find," Cisco explained, "there was no other footage of him on any of our recordings,"

Barry sighed and ran a hand down his face, "Okay," he sighed, "then how are we going to find him?"

"Well he cant have gone far without someone reporting a giant wolf like creature to the police," Caitlin replied, trying to give them hope.

"Yeah, but what was he chasing?" Cisco asked, they both sent him confused looks, "there was definitely something there that the camera couldn't pick up on, or maybe it is a werewolf thing, but there was something there," he stated.

"I thought that too, but what could it have been?" Caitlin asked. She knew that no matter how hard you wished, you can't just be invisible to a hidden camera.

"We can't be sure" Cisco replied, "but it can't be good," he was getting the sense that whatever they were about to fight was going to be powerful. Very powerful. "I will hack into the CCPD online records to see if they have received any information on your brother," Barry nodded gratefully. The trio sat in science as they waited for Cisco. The only noise they could hear was the tapping of a keyboard and the occasional click of a mouse, "we're in luck," Cisco cheered with glee as he raised his arms above his head in triumph.

"What did you find?" Caitlin asked.

"There has been a sighting of a massive dog-boy running through the woods on the west side of-" he hadn't finished his sentence before Barry whizzed out of the room, "Central City," he sighed. He looked at Caitlin, who smiled at him with encouragement. Hope began to build on their chests. They couldn't figure out the dynamic between Barry and Sebastian, but they knew they needed to help the lycanthrope, no matter who he was.

Barry zoomed through the forest. Tall trees stretched high above his head and larger roots stuck precariously out of the ground. If he wasn't careful he would trip. He scanned his surroundings in the hope he could find anything of use to him. The sun was just rising on the horizon and the birds were tweeting happily in their nests, but Barry didn't waste anytime listening to them. He finally found what he was looking for, sprawled out on his back was Sebastian, the human Sebastian. He was lying on the dirty forest floor that was littered with leaves and all kinds of other things. He lips were tinted blue and his chest was rising and falling slowly. His tattered and torn trousers were now covered in mud and debris from the forest floor. Barry felt pity swamp him, "Cisco, I found him," Barry told his teammates through their link.

"Is he Okay?" Caitlin replied. He could hear worry evident in her voice.

"He is alive, and human," Barry explained to them as he scanned his brother over once more, their resemblance really was uncanny.

"Try and wake him up then," Cisco goaded Barry as curiosity gripped hold of him. He wanted to know what had happened and how someone could be invisible to a camera, and Sebastian could have all of this answers, or none.

"On it," Barry knelt down by the unconscious form of his brother and gently placed a gloved hand on his shoulder. The speedster gently shook his sibling's shoulder and took a sharp breath inwards as Sebastian's eyes peeled open. They were red and slightly watery but he was looking around fine and observing his situation.

"Barry?" Sebastian's voice croaked as he pushed himself upwards, his shoulders and back screamed as him, making him since slightly, but he held in his cry of pain. This did not go unnoticed by his brother.

"Are you Okay?" Barry asked, as panic flooded him, Sebastian was clearly in a bit of pain, but he was good a concealing it.

"I am fine," he replied firmly, "what happened?" He asked as he slowly stood up, all of his bones and joints creaked and groaned as well as cracking and clicking back into position. Sebastian's face screwed up, but the pain didn't last too long.

Barry grimaced as he could hear Cisco shiver from across his ear piece, "you escaped the lab, you were chasing something invisible, what do you remember?"

Sebastian looked at his brother with sad eyes, "I remember turning into..." he paused to shiver out of disgust, "that thing," he nearly spat the words, "then pretty much nothing," he replied honestly. Cisco sighed, their last resort had no information, which was brilliant. Now all they could do is wait for the inevitable storm to rip apart their lives once more.