Trust

Barry turned on his heels. It was the man from earlier, the one with the silver eyes and the long thin scar. He had been with Wolf Sebastian when he was on a rampage. In a heartbeat Barry had him pinned to the wall. Caitlin and Cisco stood up and took several steps back. They didn't know who this man was, but from Barry's reaction they could tell he was bad, "how did you get in here," Barry snapped in anger.

"Magic," the man replied in all honesty.

"Magic?" Barry scrunched up his nose. Did this man think he was stupid? He wasn't. His stomach dropped. He hadn't been thinking, he had just revealed his identity as the Flash to this man. He needed to calm down and think straight, but the man didn't seem surprised.

"Well how do you think werewolves are created, magic," he replied smugly. His silver eyes darted around the room before focusing back on Barry's annoyed expression.

"What do you want?" Barry hissed, taking deep breaths to control his anger.

"To give you a word of warning, and a little bit of advice," the man grinned with a cocky confidence that did not impress the Flash. If anything it made him more annoyed.

"Why should we trust you?" Barry was interested. He hoped this man had decent information and wasn't just trying to harm them from the inside.

"Because I know a lot about werewolves, in fact, I am one of the few members left of their preservation movement," he told them in a know-it-all tone.

"Wait, what?" Barry tilted his head to the side and took a step back from the man as confusion wrapped around his features.

"Look, I am on a schedule, do you want advice or not?" He groaned, with a roll of his peculiar eyes.

"Yes," Caitlin and Cisco piped in before Barry had the chance to say anything.

"Okay, well, first off, don't make him angry, it will force him to turn, second, he is a new blood, he could transform at any time until his inner monster has settled, three, don't let him out of your sight," he told the, with a stern voice, "if you need me, I will know, but I have to go, so tata for now," with that he vanished into thin air.

Barry turned to his friends with an exasperated expression, "brilliant, what just happened?" He asked, still slightly fazed.

"I don't know, but I think I am going to have to make stronger chains," Cisco sighed as he studied the screen. The chains in the time vault were strong, but if this monster could flip cars and change shape, he was going to have to whip out the big guns, maybe even a force field for extra precaution.

Sebastian sat up and blinked his eyes open. He could feel his ears ringing and his head was pounding. He felt dread wash over him, what had he done the previous night? His vision was jolted into focus when he detected Barry's face inches from his own. The younger brother jumped backwards from his seated position, only to have his shoulders and wrists jolted, nearly, out of their sockets. Two shiny chains were attached to cuffs on his wrists and were secured to the wall. The room he was in was white and had some kind of special padding on the walls. Sebastian surveyed his surrounding with slight panic. Barry was now standing up straight, a concerned look was lingering behind his eyes as he studied his younger brother, he was definitely very physically strong, probably one of the perks of being a werewolf. Sebastian looked up at him, then down at himself. He wasn't surprised that he was only wearing ripped up shorts that most likely used to be trousers.  He could put two and two together, he wasn't stupid. Barry must have caught him whilst he was a mangy, slobbering mutt.

"Sebastian," Barry's voice was sharp and it cut through his younger brother's worry, "why didn't you tell my you had cancer," he sounded offended.

Sebastian was slightly shocked, off all things to come out of Barry's mouth, it had to be that? He blinked in confusion and dropped his shackled hands to his sides, "how do you know about that?" He asked defensively.

"You've been missing for quite a few weeks," Barry explained, now that he was face to face with his brother, his emotions were clear, he wanted to help him, "when we found you, you were... in a different shape," he cleared his throat awkwardly as Sebastian's eyes widened in horror, "so naturally our team did a background check and found out that you nearly died," hurt was still evident on his features, "and that you decided to keep that from me,"

"Oh," Sebastian was stuck for words, "sorry, I suppose, we hadn't spoken in such a long time, I didn't it was worth bothering you, plus, my parents wanted to keep it under wraps until the very last moment," he tried to tell Barry without hurting him more. In all honesty, Sebastian hadn't thought that Barry really cared. He should have known better though, after all, just after he was diagnosed Barry showed up at one of his performances. That should have been his sign.

"Who turned you into... what you are now," Barry didn't want to say the word, he wasn't sure how Sebastian was going to react. He didn't want to make him angry or too upset.

"What? A monster?" Sebastian laughed humourlessly, "that would be my parents," he felt his stomach clench in queasiness. He was not used to talking about his canine side out loud, never mind to any other person. He missed his parents so much. It was heavily weighing on his conscience. He could feel betrayal and guilt swirling in his heart. It had been like a never ending storm in his mind ever since he woke up and figured out he had slaughtered his own parents.

Barry felt awkwardness take over, he wasn't sure how to react. He had not expected that kind of response, "how did they do it?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He felt bad for quizzing the lycanthrope, he was clearly uncomfortable with this whole situation.

"I don't know exactly," Sebastian replied honestly, "but from what they told me, they got some kind of serum from some random dude, that's all they said,"